• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Yup! Got their "Tier 2" work up on my 10/22 trigger and I'm really pleased.

I'm not real familiar with a lot of high-end triggers but the quality and consistency of the trigger pull is much better than my home trigger job and light years ahead of the stock trigger.

speedracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    houston
    was thinking of getting the tier 1.They have trigger pulls starting at 2#-3#.This is going to be only a bench rest 10/22 so I was thinking about a 2#.Do you have to buy any other parts or do you just ship your trigger group ?I have e-mailed them with no answer.thanks

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Do you have to buy any other parts or do you just ship your trigger group ?I have e-mailed them with no answer.thanks

With my Tier 2 they added a new trigger with a torsion spring plus a trigger stop screw; I just sent my trigger group and they added the extra parts. I'm assuming they would do the same for their Tier 1.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I sent my trigger group to them for the $35 job. I can't remember what tier that is but it's the least expensive.

I'm extremely pleased with it. Clocks in at about 2.5 - 3 lbs and very clean break with zero creep. Almost as nice as my VQ TG2000. It's on my plinker so I wouldn't want it any lighter. Pretty quick turn-around too. Total of about 10 calander days from the date I shipped it off, to when I received it back.

Top Bottom