• ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I feel your pain.

A few years ago, two friends were brutally murdered in the same 12 month period. I turned my outrage into something productive. I teach anyone/everyone to shoot if they have an interest. I also assist them to obtain their CHL if they choose. That works for me!

Flash

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Out of curiosity I googled the case and read a few threads. One thing stuck out: When someone asked the PD about circulating info in TDC (to get a prisoner to rat on someone), the response was that they didn't believe the perpetrator was in TDC. Am I wrong in thinking that means that they had a solid suspect but maybe not enough evidence to prosecute?

We see crime shows on TV and all sorts of heinous acts are solved and prosecuted in less than 60 minutes. In the real world, it does often take years to pull together a solid case, get it through the court system, and have it resolved. Decades if the death penalty is involved.

hopemcglone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2015
    Out of curiosity I googled the case and read a few threads. One thing stuck out: When someone asked the PD about circulating info in TDC (to get a prisoner to rat on someone), the response was that they didn't believe the perpetrator was in TDC. Am I wrong in thinking that means that they had a solid suspect but maybe not enough evidence to prosecute?

We see crime shows on TV and all sorts of heinous acts are solved and prosecuted in less than 60 minutes. In the real world, it does often take years to pull together a solid case, get it through the court system, and have it resolved. Decades if the death penalty is involved.

Apparently now they have circulated it in TDC. Apparently. We are kept out of the loop of everything. Everything seems to point to this guy but theres no proof. All circumstantial and no DNA. He does seem likely but in my opinion EVERYONE is a suspect until they figure out for sure who it is. The Wood Co. Sheriff's Office messed this all up. They wont let anyone take another look from some fresh eyes because "its an active investigation". I think they dont want anyone to see their mistakes. They aren't used to something like this happening in that town, but they could have very easily called for some assistance. Rangers, Dallas Co., more experienced agencies.

hopemcglone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2015
    STILL nothing. We just had the 9 year anniversary. The now Lieutenant lead investigator is full of shit. My dad recently had it out with him. No accountability, no motivation...hopefully the new sheriff if elected can bring some new interest into this. Its living hell.

hopemcglone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2015
    Hit 10 years this past May. Still nothing. Although some interesting things came up about the people working her case. http://www.woodcountymonitor.com/stories/former-chief-deputy-arrested-posts-bond,115812 Miles Tucker has been the lead investigator on her case since the beginning. He is a big reason of why I think my sister's case was botched and they don't want his mistakes to come up. Jim Brown was also the previous sheriff that had it out with my dad on facebook a little while back. Thankfully hes gone too but still nothing new and not much done. Photos are of Jim Brown's response after my dad said it would be nice if they would solve the case....I've tried to reach out to the media to run the story again and I get nothing.

Attachments

• jimbrown1.png
      jimbrown1.png
      57.3 KB · Views: 394
    • jimbrowndad.png
      jimbrowndad.png
      52.7 KB · Views: 530
    • jimbrown.png
      jimbrown.png
      57.7 KB · Views: 453
    Top Bottom