• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    One year ago today, my sister's stepdaughter was brutally murdered in Winnsboro, TX. She was a sweet girl with her whole life ahead of her. She is thought of every day and missed very much.

To this day, not much has been done and the more time that passes, the chances of having any justice done deminishes. Thanks to the Winnsboro PD and Wood County Sheriffs Department for f*cking this investigation up.

britt.jpg

This is the way we remember her, always laughing!

britt2.jpg
    Target Sports

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    CDH,I am sorry for your loss, can you PM me with some more info. I might be able to look into it.

I have sources that PD's don't have.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't imagine dealing with a death like that. As a Dad of a young daughter, it crushes me every time I hear about an attack like this.

I did some digging and apparently the fiance' of the ex-boyfriends (where she was living) sister is in custody on an unrelated sexual assualt? But still no DNA results after a year? That's unacceptable this day and time.

If it was him, here's a case of a need to release him, 24 hours after a public announcement of where and when.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Our prayers and condolences for you and your family. I sincerely hope that the person/s responsible for this crime are caught and punished although this will never replace your loss.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Thanks for all the kind words. Although giving this guy the needle won't bring Britt back, it sure as hell will give closure and will keep him from doing it again.

dukalmighty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    couldn't imagine what i would do if somebody killed my kid,but i'm pretty sure I would do time afterwards

gipsynurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    Brittany's Mom

Hello all and thanks for your kind words and concern over Brittany's murder.
    There is still no DNA evidence linking the crime to ANYONE, including the ex-boyfriend of Britt's boyfriend's sister.
    This suspect is a 3 time convicted felon; injury to a child, burglary of a habitation and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    This suspect is a 3 time convicted felon; injury to a child, burglary of a habitation and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Our justice system completely fails society in this regard. Even if he is not the one that did this heinous crime, no one with a history of felonious crime should be on the streets, they should be in a labor camp.

If it was him, and that was in place, then Brittany would still be enjoying life. Absolutely deplorable that people result to murder.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I understand your grief.My Grandmother was murdered for nothing.She was a cashier at a gas station and was killed because she could not get the register open.It is something that weighs on our hearts everyday as the suspect fled the country to Mexico.It has been 10 years and still no arrest.We live day to day missing her but I think God needed another angel.My faith has only grown stronger and my prayers are with you and your family.God Bless.

gipsynurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    I am sorry for your loss.
    I will spend every last dime and ounce of energy I have to make sure the monster who killed my daughter is brought to justice.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    A year has gone by with no arrests?What a crock.I hope your family will get justice soon.I need some info to help you with some money for the reward fund.Please PM info.Thanks.

hopemcglone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2015
    8 years later and still nothing.

A year has gone by with no arrests?What a crock.I hope your family will get justice soon.I need some info to help you with some money for the reward fund.Please PM info.Thanks.

Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, 8 years later and nothing has happened. No arrests, no DNA, just excuse after excuse. I am Brittany's sister and I have set up a go fund me account to raise a bigger award to get people talking. Appreciate any help. I keep finding old forums like this to bring the case to light again because it seems to be forgotten. www.gofundme.com/brittanymcglone

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom