• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Griner gets 9 years, Joe whines how Russia is bad. A 6'9" negro lesbian full of tats will probably not get noticed carrying hash oil through a Russian airport? She is probably thrilled she won't have to listen to the National Anthem for the duration.... Bet her dad is proud of her...

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” Griner said in 2020 amid social-justice protests that followed the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. “I think we should take that much of a stand. I don’t mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country.”
    DK Firearms

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Griner gets 9 years, Joe whines how Russia is bad. A 6'9" negro lesbian full of tats will probably not get noticed carrying hash oil through a Russian airport? She is probably thrilled she won't have to listen to the National Anthem for the duration.... Bet her dad is proud of her...

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” Griner said in 2020 amid social-justice protests that followed the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. “I think we should take that much of a stand. I don’t mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country.”
    Well, she won’t have to hear it for nine years.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Wait, you mean bringing contraband into a totalitarian country ruled by a former KGB hardliner that is not only an adversary to us but a belligerent actor on the worldwide stage might not work out well for a spoiled American sports star who thinks she's better than everyone and is used to being the center of attention and able to ignore rules she disagrees with?

Wow. Imagine that.

When she gets home, we should send her on a tour of China.

Top Bottom