• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    What about Marc Fogel? I guess he gets the back seat because he is not a celebrity or pervert. He's a 61-year-old teacher who's lived and worked in Russia for nine years. And in a case strikingly similar to Griner's, Fogel was arrested when Russian airport authorities found vape cartridges and cannabis buds in his luggage in August of 2021. He was accused of intending to sell to students, convicted, and sentenced to 14 years of hard labor.
    Fogel's family says he also suffers from chronic pain and the marijuana was medicinal.

He's not headline-worthy, so there's no interest in working to get him back. He would have benefited from the Griner trade - they had him as part of a deal to get her back. Now? Who knows. He's only as important as the American citizens that the administration abandoned in Afghanistan...which is to say not even an afterthought.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I am still holding hope that the Russians make a point to put it in a men's goulag because, well, it's a man.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I am still holding hope that the Russians make a point to put it in a men's goulag because, well, it's a man.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Those big greasy hairback Russians would work it over like a show dog.
    It’s so perverse it might like it.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Griner gets 9 years, Joe whines how Russia is bad. A 6'9" negro lesbian full of tats will probably not get noticed carrying hash oil through a Russian airport? She is probably thrilled she won't have to listen to the National Anthem for the duration.... Bet her dad is proud of her...

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” Griner said in 2020 amid social-justice protests that followed the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. “I think we should take that much of a stand. I don’t mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country.”

Really having a hard time giving a flying **** about this whole thing.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I haven't been watching the news very much. But when i have and their talking about this, Especially tonight, I got a good look at Griner. Keep in mind that my eyes are tired from reading all of the new post here but, to me, Griner has a deep voice like a male, her? profile looks masculine and walks like a man.

SOOOOO.

Is this a man, woman, an it or what???
    Funny you ask that. I saw some pics and wondered the same? Try searching on the question. The linked articles mostly sound like third grade essays and you are still left wondering.
    One kept referring to "he" after asserting " of course he is female, a Lesbian after all. ".

"She" is 6' 9" and wears a men's size 16.

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Funny you ask that. I saw some pics and wondered the same? Try searching on the question. The linked articles mostly sound like third grade essays and you are still wondering. One kept referring to "he". "She" is 6' 9" and wears a men's size 16.
    She’s probably hung like a buffalo.

Top Bottom