Brooklyn Shooting

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
Feb 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Gunman ?kills 3 bandmates, self after being kicked out of rock group? | New York Post

It seems to me if the shooter is a band member and the band was seeking political asylum how did he legally have a firearm while not being a citizen yet? I guess the article doesn't spell out wether or not the rifle was his. I have a feeling a lot more details are going to come up.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
"The killer, brandishing a Century Sporter .308-caliber semi-automatic weapon with a 20-round magazine, showed up around midnight and opened fire on a person standing outside."

I thought that type of weapon was banned in NY.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
Feb 19, 2013
Austin, TX
"The killer, brandishing a Century Sporter .308-caliber semi-automatic weapon with a 20-round magazine, showed up around midnight and opened fire on a person standing outside."

I thought that type of weapon was banned in NY.

My thoughts too. That firearm and that magazine both.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
A neighbor, who identified himself only as Frank, said the building has been hosting boisterous parties.
“During the summer it was ongoing, really loud parties with the street blocked off by gypsy cabs,’’ he said.
“It was the usual hipster rave scene.’’
It must suck to live in a prison of fear and ineffectiveness.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
Feb 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Having lived in NY in manhattan in fact I think a lot of more middle of the road people feel resigned to the shittyness of the city. I know that I felt that way a lot. Especially about being surrounded and drowning in idiot "hipsters" in that city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2013
WestU, TX
Drummer?

Top Bottom