• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't consider that getting thrown under the bus. She violated written department procedures in ordering staging and perimeter setup.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    This will raise a question. Do people still blame the deputies for not going in, since their superior officer ordered them to stage and set a perimeter?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    BSO is positioning this as “In the email, the BSO spokesperson also shed some light on the allegations against Jordan’s commands writing, “Captain Jordan asked if a perimeter had been established after the shooter left the building.””

I’m not sure what message BSO is sending here.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    This will raise a question. Do people still blame the deputies for not going in, since their superior officer ordered them to stage and set a perimeter?

I do. Was the Capt. onscene? Doesn’t matter too much anyway, it was still a chit order. Of course not following orders I thought were chit was what led me to leave patrol and go to an investigatory agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Dispatch logs obtained by Fox News appeared to show that at 2:32 p.m., roughly 11 minutes after Cruz opened fire, the first command to form a perimeter was issued, “17S1... NEED PERIMETER.”

1) Does not explain the actions of all officers there in the 11 minutes prior who did not go in.

2) Cruz stopped after 7-8 minutes, so this order was to contain him so he could not escape, he did anyway.

Top Bottom