• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gig'emBCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Bryan Texas
    Just wondering if there are any gun groups around BCS or people looking for someone to go shooting with. A lot of my buddies have moved away after college or have been stationed all across the U.S. in the military.
    DK Firearms

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'd love to. I'm attending A&M as a junior and there are literally only one or two of my friends who are proficient with firearms (one being my little brother). I'll PM you my name and number.

KrcTrooper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Taylor, TX
    I live just off Southwest Parkway and I'm a junior as well. I don't really have any shooting buddies down here either, just send me a PM if y'all want to get in touch.

Jdmarshall

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Magnolia TX
    you need to hook with the Aggie 3 Gun Club. Also down the road is Cawthon Cartridge Club. We shoot some of the best open terrain 3 gun matches there thirs (I think) Sat of each month. Hook up with Ag3Gunners for more info.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I am down with that! You able to get the parts to fix your gun yet? Still want to see how that well that brass catcher works.

The gas tube is just fine. I took my upper apart last night and realigned everything. I'm just going to file off the jagged edges on the gas key and see how that works. It's not like it can get any more messed up. Lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    The gas tube is just fine. I took my upper apart last night and realigned everything. I'm just going to file off the jagged edges on the gas key and see how that works. It's not like it can get any more messed up. Lol

Hopefully, everything works out with your gun! Matt & I were talking about that on the way home Saturday night! Nice meeting you & your brother too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    UPDATE: I ordered the new gas key and installed it. I'm going to take it to a smithy to get it staked though. I would do it myself but I don't have a vice and I feel like it would get marred if I tried to do it without the necessary tools. I know it will work though because when I cycle it, the bolt slides forward as smooth as ever and the gas tube is perfectly aligned with the key.

rcxdm40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    I'm looking for someone to shoot trap/skeet/sporting clays at Gunsmoke shooting range. Pm me if interested.

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Thread doesn't look like it has a lot of life, but thought I'd chime in. Pretty new to the area but would love to get together to shoot. Primarily handguns, but some rifle. Don't have a shotgun.

Top Bottom