• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Brazos County Exp Ctr on Leonard. I think is the second show they have had there since it opened. Silver spurs gun and blade. Kim and Monty are nice people and put on a good show.
    Texas SOT

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    My wife had me too busy working on the house to even think about trying to break free for the trip over there. Oh well, didn't really need to spend any money anyway. Enjoy that lower.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I still have to get a complete bolt assembly before I can shoot it! It looks like it will be awhile also because everybody has a 12 to 16 week wait on parts. By the way I came thru North Zulch today on 21 heading to Bryan.

Every now and then we work out off of FM 1372 and the other FM road on the west side of North Zulch off of 21.

DRJ

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I still have to get a complete bolt assembly before I can shoot it! It looks like it will be awhile also because everybody has a 12 to 16 week wait on parts. By the way I came thru North Zulch today on 21 heading to Bryan.

Every now and then we work out off of FM 1372 and the other FM road on the west side of North Zulch off of 21.

DRJ

I live off of 1372 on a little dirt road less than a mile off of 39. I run 1372/39/21 regularly since I work in Bryan and grocery shop in Madisonville. Burdett & Sons had a complete bolt assembly (well actually a complete upper minus the barrel) less than a week ago (I think, it could've been longer) but I'm not sure of their price.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Thanks for the info about the bolt at Burdett's! I was working down the Bethel cemetery road off of 1372most of the day today. We had to make a trip to Bryan for parts, I drive lots of miles in my job.

DRJ

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I have been to the Bryan show at the Brazos Center 1 time, approx 5 years ago. Itw as ridiculously horrible. I left in probably 2-3 minutes, and felt like I should have been able to get a refund.

Go to the one at the Reliant Center or the George Brown Conv Center.

Top Bottom