• Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    T

The SUGAR kills more folks.
    Doctors and htalth profeaaionals kill moe ptople per year than cancer and heart disease combined.

s medical malpractice the 3rd leading cause of death?

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death.

A lot of doctors have a God-like personality.thinking thty csn do no wrong and aresmarter and better than therestof us mere mortals.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    If a person gives in to the allure of sugar, the ride stops being enjoyable long before it's over. In my old age, I find it maddening that I know this from personal experience.
    I'd guess most of us who have reached old age would have made some changes in our habits had we known the long term effects of our actions when young. Youth is wasted on the young.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    If a person gives in to the allure of sugar, the ride stops being enjoyable long before it's over. In my old age, I find it maddening that I know this from personal experience.
    Been there done all that good stuff for the body now it's time to give it back to the sole. I have no desire to live through what's coming real soon.
    What we have to live with now is beyond the way it's supposed to be as for humans and or Americans.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Last night, at the gas station, the cashier said he liked my shirt. I was wearing my new Buc-ee's t-shirt. He said he'd only been to one, and that was in Texas. He was also pretty excited when I told him they are building one on at the 407 exit here. I stole some of my wife's beaver nuggets. Actually, I ate the last half of the bag. Yes, they were all sugar, and, no, I don't care lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Last night, at the gas station, the cashier said he liked my shirt. I was wearing my new Buc-ee's t-shirt. He said he'd only been to one, and that was in Texas. He was also pretty excited when I told him they are building one on at the 407 exit here. I stole some of my wife's beaver nuggets. Actually, I ate the last half of the bag. Yes, they were all sugar, and, no, I don't care lol

Ohhhhhh the OOC thread possibilities are almost irresistible.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I usually avoid them on the weekends. During the week it ain't so bad. You know the shitters are gonna be clean and that goes a long way when you're on the road and nature calls. Hot and Spicy jerky and warm candied nuts are legit. Even when packed they move everyone through pretty quick. Same experience at Bastrop, Temple, and New Braunfels locations.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

Are y'all talking about these stores? They're more like truckstops but with good food and good coffee. I've really seen more of them south of me in Victoria, Cuero, Yorktown, Goliad and a location in Schulenberg.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I usually avoid them on the weekends. During the week it ain't so bad. You know the shitters are gonna be clean and that goes a long way when you're on the road and nature calls. Hot and Spicy jerky and warm candied nuts are legit. Even when packed they move everyone through pretty quick. Same experience at Bastrop, Temple, and New Braunfels locations.
    Always stopped to hit the head and buy a few pounds of smoked sausage for road food.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I think me and the wife are going to drive an hour to the Crossville location this Saturday evening. An hour each way is doable, and worth it. I'm out of ghost pepper jerky. And I think I need to try a BBQ sandwich and I'm curious this smoked sausage.

Top Bottom