• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Don't understand the fascination. I just want to fill up the vehicle, maybe make a bathroom stop and get back on the road ASAP.

Texas based, supper clean shitters, high quality road food, gas, let the dog out to shit, no truckers looking for lot lizards.

I find things like their jerky, smoked sausage & meats easier to eat behind the wheel the most roadside corporate sammiches.

They are merchandised up enough if your going to a Birthday & needed a gift they might jut handle it really well.

Their bakery is really goods is the smoked meat case. Need to pick up some steaks but don't want to hit the grocery store.Their fudge is like crack. Grab & go sammiches & alternatives. Their White Cheddar Popcorn & Bu-Cee's Nuggets great junk food in a big bag.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    They stock non-ethanol gas. Best thing going for small engines, marine engines, and any equipment that may sit for a long spell.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    We have a Bus-ees just down the street. Kind of a cool place if you go there when they are not packed with people.

Cheapest gas in town, and better fast food than any of the drive through places in town.

My only gripe is that they put mayo or BBQ sauce on everything.
    I can live with the sauce, but mayo isn't ever a good trash can filler.

I think it would be much better if they just had a counter with all the add ons so a person could dress it up however they like.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    D
    We have a Bus-ees just down the street. Kind of a cool place if you go there when they are not packed with people.

Cheapest gas in town, and better fast food than any of the drive through places in town.

My only gripe is that they put mayo or BBQ sauce on everything.
    I can live with the sauce, but mayo isn't ever a good trash can filler.

I think it would be much better if they just had a counter with all the add ons so a person could dress it up however they like.

>
    Didju ever try to get a WhatABurger WITHOUT mustard ?

Not possible, no matter what you say to them. . . . .

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I never said that I didn’t like it; or, denied stopping there frequently.

I just warned that many of their “snacks” contained MASSIVE amounts of sugars.

leVieux
    I'd prefer to have the foods I enjoy for the number of days I have, rather than gain an increase in lifespan at the expense of missing the foods I enjoy. As much as possible I try to maintain a reasonable balance.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I never said that I didn’t like it; or, denied stopping there frequently.

I just warned that many of their “snacks” contained MASSIVE amounts of sugars.

leVieux
    They use use to have indivudual pineapple upside down cakes. I'd buy a bunch of those for a great sugar coma. And fudge sarted by to me going in the wrong entrance once to find it. I'll buy that saying I'll gets some for the wife even before I'm on a return trip.

Craziest thing I ever seen was I was eating the white cheddar popcorn in a big way. My buddy ask if it was good so he tried it. He had to stop to wash his hands because of the cheese on his finger tips. When I asked why he didn't just lick them cleanse gave me the dumbest look.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom