Buckle up Butter Cup! Here we go...

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I was thinking a custom DIY stipple job?

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
Like the idea but... Would this be for your EDC? If so... might wanna make sure it doesn't irritate, rub, chafe the body.

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
My IWB holsters all have sweat shields.
Does that include the grip area? After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip. But then theory and reality sometimes have a way of colliding with each other.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Does that include the grip area? After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip. But then theory and reality sometimes have a way of colliding with each other.
I don't reckon so, maybe my fat against it is just enough to push it away, lol....

ETA: I rarely carry IWB anymore.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
...After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip...
You ever think about why it is racing leathers are made from cow leather? You’ll be hard pressed to find a grip texture that’ll rub through. But a rough enough texture on bare skin will leave a red spot until you develop a callous or enough shit gets grabbed by the texture to smooth out.

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I purchased some spring kits from MCARBO that lowered the trigger pull weight
Install them yet?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier