• ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    My IWB holsters all have sweat shields.
    Does that include the grip area? After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip. But then theory and reality sometimes have a way of colliding with each other.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Does that include the grip area? After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip. But then theory and reality sometimes have a way of colliding with each other.

I don't reckon so, maybe my fat against it is just enough to push it away, lol....

ETA: I rarely carry IWB anymore.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...After thinking about it some the last couple of days I couldn't see how having a patch of leather behind the grip could be any worse/better than having a patch of flesh behind the grip...

You ever think about why it is racing leathers are made from cow leather? You’ll be hard pressed to find a grip texture that’ll rub through. But a rough enough texture on bare skin will leave a red spot until you develop a callous or enough shit gets grabbed by the texture to smooth out.

Top Bottom