• ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Just wanted to say hello...

I am about to start work (Thanks to Alan) on a new project. A Lone Star edition 1911 clone, I will be using mostly parts from Fusion Arms, but the grips will be custom made for me by a disabled Vet in Alabama.

This thing is going to be sick... if I get it completed.

That is one project, the other is going to be an experiment with some coatings if I can find a suitable test subject, it will then be finished out with either Fusion parts or take offs from my Kimber, again THANKS to Alan...

I will post a link to the the guy that is making my grips and will post actual pics of mine once I get them in this week.
    Military Camp

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Great to have you here! I'm in Manchaca, which is right next door to Buda. After seeing pictures of some of them, I would eventually really like to get a Fusion long slide 10mm 1911. Those things look sweet! :D

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Also forgot to mention that some of you may already know me as Jason94Cobra from MANY of the other forums on the net...

Update... I got my custom Cobra grips tonight for the Kimber and they are NICE... the only thing I think I would have wanted slightly different would be a smaller font for my initials...

I took pictures, but can't find the USB cable for the camera tonight...

should have them tomorrow...

Top Bottom