• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've been browsing Bud's for some time now and they have some really good deals. Has anybody ever done any trading with them? How was your trading experience with Bud's? In your opinion, did they give you a fair price for your trade?
    Lynx Defense

philbo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Houston
    Really like Bud's. I have ordered several times through them and their customer service is excellent. If you do decide to order, MAKE SURE you get the optional shipping insurance for only a few bucks... having had one shipment get lost in transit, I can assure you it's money well spent.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I too have ordered from Bud's and been happy with the service. I have not traded them anything before so I can't comment on that aspect, but their sales team is great and prices are quite good.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Don't forget Texas folks like Tom and Becky of Welcome to SportingArms.com, your source for discount firearms, ammo, and accessories. Brands such as Browning, Kimber, Remington, Sigarms, Colt, Winchester and more.

I've heard buds has some great deals, but give Becky a shot and you may be surprised at their pricing. And you'll be supporting a Texas small business.

I agree about keeping business local, but the only thing I don't like about their website is that there are no pics of the guns.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I have bought at least six guns from them.Gurney has always treated me great.

charlie-6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    central texas
    Bought 1 gun from Buds no problems and NO TEXAS TAX, never did any horse tradeing with the folks. got better deal with Buds than any local texas gun dealer.

Shiner Bock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    DFW
    I've bought plenty from Bud's and haven't had a negative experience yet. However, I don't think I would ever trade-in any gun to a dealer.

Top Bottom