• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Plastic is also hotter when exposed to sunlight than wood, great material but has to be shaded
    Yesterday while weed whacking my front flower beds I noticed how rotten the landscaping timbers were. With wood prices stupidly high I’ll use plastic most likely.

The previous owner was talking about a pile of stone on the vacant lot behind my house. He tried to get some of it for the flower beds, but the guy that owns it thinks his eye sore is worth more than it is!
    DK Firearms

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I assume you trust Foxnews enough to know I'm not just blowing shit out of my ass. I literally look at economic data every week for fun, it's what I nerd out on. It's not just Austin, Austin just happens to be the market I exist in.

Stopped by Lowe's today.

It all made sense to me when I saw how low supply was. No wonder they can justify such high prices when customers are fighting over the last boards in sight.

One store not far from the building hot spot of Austin.

Low supply doesn't fit the normal model of price increases with the current situation especially considering prices are still going up.
    8732d7050e98ceff38f296fffcaf40b3.jpg
    ae61f7eb4d16b44635c67e965203fdd9.jpg
    6c64530ad28cbf46f12eef0b2bc40520.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They call it Crushed Granite.
    I couldn’t find actual decomposed I believe the latter is a finer grain material.
    Crats love it as a litter box! A buddy used it his business and he has problems with crat piss & shit in it.

He used it as a floor and walking in it kicks up dust, so they water it for dust control. After a few years it became really hard like concrete. Eventually he roto tilled it.

Invest in a suppressed .22 or pellet rifle!

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Crats love it as a litter box! A buddy used it his business and he has problems with crat piss & shit in it.

He used it as a floor and walking in it kicks up dust, so they water it for dust control. After a few years it became really hard like concrete. Eventually he roto tilled it.

Invest in a suppressed .22 or pellet rifle!

I kinda live in the sticks and cats don’t survive here.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Wow. That’s very nice.

My patio is facing west. And that means I get the afternoon sun going inside the house. I’m thinking of doing the same layout for the pergolas. Thinking of having some contractor do the concrete and move the sprinklers while my son and I construct the pergolas.

What’s the running cost now? Maybe Steel welded pergolas be cheaper at this pace?

Top Bottom