Built this rifle and now Not sure about it.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
All right Lonesome Dove. More details. Who made the barrel, who did the work on it, trigger, which Vortex scope etc. F'king cock tease.
The barrel is a Savage take off I don't know about the brake. I got it off Long Range Hunting forum. Stock trigger I've only shot 10 rounds through it and decided not to change it yet.. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 wide Vplex, I didn't have a barrel vise so a smith at a local shooting range put the barrel and lug on the used action. The stock was inletted by Richards microfit and I did all else on the stock. I thought I needed a long range shooter but it I really don't. I guess it looks like a lame first post and my intention was to see if someone would interested in a trade since I can't list on the sell page for some reason.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
The barrel is a Savage take off I don't know about the brake. I got it off Long Range Hunting forum. Stock trigger I've only shot 10 rounds through it and decided not to change it yet.. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 wide Vplex, I didn't have a barrel vise so a smith at a local shooting range put the barrel and lug on the used action. The stock was inletted by Richards microfit and I did all else on the stock. I thought I needed a long range shooter but it I really don't. I guess it looks like a lame first post and my intention was to see if someone would interested in a trade since I can't list on the sell page for some reason.
Well, it takes 25 posts to be able to put stuff up for sale. Generally.
I'd say you've generated some interest.

Keep posting. Please.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
Apr 24, 2018
White Settlement, Texas
Well, it takes 25 posts to be able to put stuff up for sale. Generally.
I'd say you've generated some interest.

Keep posting. Please.
I'm trying to help.....still butt ugly!!!

Seriously, awesome job, and I know and appreciate the work involved, but it's just not my cup of tea.

It's not you, it's me, LOL. IDK, the fiddleback that has everybody else drooling , is really my major turn off.

Different strokes, my friend. That wood belongs on a fiddle or a Kentucky long rifle.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
It's a beauty!
Welcome to the Forum!

You can evidently bypass the 25 posts by becoming a Forum supporter.
I don't see where to sign up for forum support.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member