• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maaber

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    This is a really nice matching Bulgy kit gun that has been properly assembled by a member on the AKFILES website. He does builds often and is no rookie; has a proper 10 ton press and his rivets look nice, this one is on an NDS-2 receiver. Original CHF barrel and in very good condition. Around 500 rounds have been through this gun and its been properly cleaned to avoid any corrosion.
    I have made the following changes to the gun - Vltor IMOD installed on a RDAK adapter. SAW grip installed. MI Side mount with PA Micro Red dot. 4 magazines (1 bulgy circle 10, 3 bakelites) are included with the gun as well as a crate of 7n6 unopened (2160 rounds). Im looking for 1400.00 for this gun w/ the ammo but an open to offers. Only trade im looking for is a CZ-p07, a new 2014 model.

I have feedback over at M4C under the u/n sadmin.

paypal accepted

Edit- 1400
    Edit 2 - will separate. Rifle - 1000

74e.jpg 74d.jpg 74c.jpg 74b.jpg 74a.jpg

Last edited:

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Usually when I hear about the kits being built it's with the original function so I was making sure it's not full auto.

Pull Out Poster Child

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Freaking Awesome? Yes! Buy it. Full Auto for 1500! - Said no one ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I'm starting to realize that verbage is different than where I used to live in Oregon (never going back) and whenever I heard kit it meant original function. Usually meaning FA. So I'm still having to check from time to time.

Pull Out Poster Child

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Technically, the term is "Select Fire" and any AK that does that would be a NFA item in this country and cost between $15-30K+...

Yeah I thought maybe the 1500 was a typo. Please forgive my ignorance and now I'll stop thread jacking. But I am interested. Just have to sweet talk my wife.

Pull Out Poster Child

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Yeah I thought maybe the 1500 was a typo. Please forgive my ignorance and now I'll stop thread jacking. But I am interested. Just have to sweet talk my wife.

No worries, and please don't take any correction as being personal. We're all learning here...

Best of luck sweet talking the wife! :D

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom