Bulk 9mm ammo fell into my INBOX today

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
I have a safari dream. I dream of winning the lottery too and sadly the two are inseparably linked.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Nice to make your dreams come true. I have thought of going to the India of Jim Corbet but figure with my luck I'd be eaten by a tiger or catch some incurable disease. Read that book, The Man-eaters of Tsavo, amazing about the appetites and brazeness of those lions - a harrowing tale of terror and bravery.
I worked with a guy who claims his grandfather shot the last tiger that was legal to import back into America. Dude had a trust fund that was worth $2.6 million dollars. Said his fathers it ups he couldn't have it until 65 years old. He had 5 more years to go when I quit working 2018.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
I have a safari dream. I dream of winning the lottery too and sadly the two are inseparably linked.
Africa was very affordable when I hunted there. I remember buying beers in the Johannesburg Hilton @ .50 cents of their money for a pint. Exchange rate was like 7.5 Rand per the dollar! I doubt it's safe to even go now, but thats part of the adventure.

Bush camping in tents, drinking gin & tonics around a fire inside a boma @ night. Pitch black but for the southern sky. The milky way stands out in a PVS-14.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members