• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    Academy has a couple of the CCI packs, one has 1600 rds CCI 40gr 22lr for $99, another has 900 rds of CCI 32gr 22lr for $99

Yep just saw this today myself. The 1600 pack is the mini mags and the 900 pack is the stingers iirc. Since I'm breaking in a new .22 i just got 100 rnd packs of various brands.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    Anybody have any good leads on bulk subsonic?
    Is it possible or worth while to load your own sub sonics?
    I shoot the hell outta my .22lrs supressed and the sub sonics are just awesome..sure wish i could get them cheaper.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    You have to shop different Walmarts to check 'em. The closest to me sells 9mm win white box 100 @ 20.97. The Walmart 5 miles down the road 100 @ 23.97

checcles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    El Paso
    You guys should check out palmettostatearmory.com as they are doing free shipping right now on everything. Just ordered 1000 more 9mm from them, and have gotten over 10,000 22lr from them the last couple months. Awesome company.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    What? Every Wal-Mart in Dallas (and the ones I've been to in other states) has Federal Bulk pack for $15.47.

From my experience, the price varies from Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. Ammo in the hood (Lancaster, near Oak Cliff) at the store next to my folks' house costs more than in the nice neighborhoods near my office. I generally go to three different Wal-Marts for ammo and each has different inventory and different pricing.

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    From my experience, the price varies from Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. Ammo in the hood (Lancaster, near Oak Cliff) at the store next to my folks' house costs more than in the nice neighborhoods near my office. I generally go to three different Wal-Marts for ammo and each has different inventory and different pricing.

Good to know. I live about a mile from that Walmart in Lancaster. Will have to compare prices at the one in DeSoto, Red Oak and Waxahachie.

Top Bottom