• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I went to Target for the 0 tax on school supplies sale, because it's right down the street.

I wasn't aware that prominent members were afforded undue forbearance by you obsequious, beta orbiters.

lmao

I don't drink but once in a blue moon, and when I do it's usually Shiner.

I stopped posting here because this place is populated by ignorant, insecure, bootlicking boomer fudds with wholly unwarranted superiority complexes. However, once in a while I'll get an email reminding me that I have an account here, so I decided to check it out.

I *think* I can recall being somewhat as insecure as you lot, but then I started high school and grew out of it :)

I think I'll have fun here.

Holy Shit are you near Wichita Falls? If so then it *appears* we're less than 10 miles apart.

Maybe I have shot with you and haven't known it.

Captain, we have a troll in our midst. That or it might just be a natural-born two-legged Ass. We need more observation to be positive. LOL, Fudd, Ha, Ha, Ha Fudd, who would have thought we have Fudds here?

We do have our share of natural two-legged Asses though, you might fit in here just fine.

Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    Captain, we have a troll in our midst. That or it might just be a natural-born two-legged Ass. We need more observation to be positive. LOL, Fudd, Ha, Ha, Ha Fudd, who would have thought we have Fudds here?

We do have our share of natural two-legged Asses though, you might fit in here just fine.

lmao *I'm* the troll?

In the 12 hours I've resumed looking at this place, I've been called gay 9 different ways, and called retarded for being more open minded and forward thinking.

Honestly the number of you who default to calling someone gay or trans or some other form of insecure manhood challenges is very telling.

Please tell me you guys don't use the same names on here as you do your secret Grindr accounts. It'd be too easy.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    lmao *I'm* the troll?

In the 12 hours I've resumed looking at this place, I've been called gay 9 different ways, and called retarded for being more open minded and forward thinking.

Honestly the number of you who default to calling someone gay or trans or some other form of insecure manhood challenges is very telling.

Please tell me you guys don't use the same names on here as you do your secret Grindr accounts. It'd be too easy.

Humor does not translate well through the written word.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Range Nazi's. I use to shoot a lot at this range but is been a few years so I was forced to purchase a membership cards by the Zombie what works the front desk. I got thrown off the range yesterday trying to count to their ridiculous 5 second shot shooting speed. I was told that their was no rapid fire which I thought was pretty silly when i pointed out that the people around us was shooting faster than I usually would any ways. So I went along with the rules. I then proceeded to shoot after the range Nazi left, I did not blame him since I had one of my hottest girlfriends with me. She was dressed in 4 inch stiletto's and a low cut dress. After shooting 2 magazines the Nazi come running up saying we are being thrown off the range because we were shooting too fast and that their was no shooting while standing. When asked if we shoot on the pistol range he told us we were being thrown off the range completely. The Nazi proceeded to walk us out as we heard rapid fire all around us. That's 35.00 dollars down the drain for 30 minutes walking in the mud, setting up, and shooting. Shooters beware!!!

Sounds like a POS range. I would not be back.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That didn't take long.

For the record, unless I missed something, no one called him anything personally. Just his immature actions and even that started as a joke/hint cause we all did stupid shit at one time or another.

Short term ban?

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Permanent, though anyone else on staff has the authority to lift it.

I'm in a bad mood. His shenanigans were, as I told the other mods, "Camel's back, meet straw."

You did the right thing Ben. I don't think people say it enough, but thanks for all you do here.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    @benenglish , I'd like to send you one of these as a thank you if you can PM me your shipping address:

Acheivement unlocked You have been banned by Ben.png

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Range Nazi's. I use to shoot a lot at this range but is been a few years so I was forced to purchase a membership cards by the Zombie what works the front desk. I got thrown off the range yesterday trying to count to their ridiculous 5 second shot shooting speed. I was told that their was no rapid fire which I thought was pretty silly when i pointed out that the people around us was shooting faster than I usually would any ways. So I went along with the rules. I then proceeded to shoot after the range Nazi left, I did not blame him since I had one of my hottest girlfriends with me. She was dressed in 4 inch stiletto's and a low cut dress. After shooting 2 magazines the Nazi come running up saying we are being thrown off the range because we were shooting too fast and that their was no shooting while standing. When asked if we shoot on the pistol range he told us we were being thrown off the range completely. The Nazi proceeded to walk us out as we heard rapid fire all around us. That's 35.00 dollars down the drain for 30 minutes walking in the mud, setting up, and shooting. Shooters beware!!!
    shoulda called him a slackjawed faggot and asked for your money back tbh.

Top Bottom