• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CplHudson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Texas
    we went to bullethole today, and i have to say that it felt awesome to be someplace where you felt u were wanted. the range id thing was kinda iffy but we really liked the range officer and he was really approachable for help or questions , never met a guy named chang before, all in all even my o yr old son felt good about the trip with his air his first air rifle. meant to put 9 yr old son but im on a phone
    Hurley's Gold

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    theyre customer service has always been great. I have always felt like they wanted/needed me to be there. very helpful folks that work there. only bad things ive heard about them is about the safety on the range, but i go around that and rent a private bay. Although the time i did use the regular ranges i never noticed anything bad in regards to safety, they always made sure the guns were not hot and that everyone was away from the guns during a cease fire. They also allow rapid fire in private bays! :)

CplHudson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Texas
    we went to bullethole today, and i have to say that it felt awesome to be someplace where you felt u were wanted. the range id thing was kinda iffy but we really liked the range officer and he was really approachable for help or questions , never met a guy named chang before, all in all even my o yr old son felt good about the trip with his air his first air rifle. meant to put 9 yr old son but im on a phone

Don't get me wrong!! I wouldn't want to sacrifice safety just to protect my thin skin!! If I'm doing something unsafe I expect the RO officer to bring the hammer down.. but when I've been to other ranges, It seems like the RO there are having a bad day thanks to earlier customers exhausting their patience.

This RO was kewl, and now I know what he means when he announces "Eyes and Ears Please!!" .. .. Eyewear and Ear Muffs on!!

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    They have come a long way in the last few years IMO. I agree that their ROs do a good job, are present, helpful when asked, and maintain a safe shooting environment. I normally rent a private bay but have ended up on the pistol line once or twice recently. Now the ROs even come by the bays regularly and check up on things. I have been wanting to try out the USPSA shooting, hopefully will be able to put it together and give it a try in the next couple months.

Top Bottom