20210330_223239.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Ive wanted to shoot one but as a lefty the ejection right in front of my face sucks. I can still shoot them. How much did you give for it?
    It ejects straight down so as a lefty, you should be fine. I am flirting with the idea of installing a canooter valve from Witt tool and machine. I think I gave around $1100 for it last year. Your pretty local. If you want to shoot it, Holla.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    You can switch the ejection to the other side.

Dunno about the Tavor, but the AUG's piston is on the right side so you might still get a little gas in your face.

They weren't mine, I don't ask other folks to modify their firearms for me to shoot one or two times. I just think it's rude. I've dealt with it before. I CAN shoot right handed. I'm ambidextrous and shoot rifles left handed only because I'm left eye dominant. I shoot a pistol right handed.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

Check this out for Quick change bbls.

Remember I am talking about INFANTRY.

I paid my dues on the killing fields and I can assure you accuracy is not tantamount. You are praying for a kill and just hoping for a hit. Those that spend undue time seeking the bad guy, and then getting a focus on him via iron or option often find themselves with a bullet in the head, I have seen it!

That said today's machining capability is a FAR cry from my days as a machinist back in the 60s. I simply do not see a challenge in 2 barrel rifle.

I see no reason for 2 optics or mounts.

The Infantry is never going to have 2 weapons at their disposal depending upon the environment that is a no go! Yet the requirement will always exist for an SBR/LBR, we can solve that problem now with current tech and achieve superior results.

I get results with my X 95, I am not a sniper so in reality, my goal as a combat soldier and Infantry for 26 years was what I call the pie plate. A store-bought foil pie place if you remove the outer you have a 6 diameter. That 6 in will cover a face, center of the chest, or a hip and they are dead or going down.

I see you own a Beretta...here is a pic of Ugo Beretta I took, we were over in Isreal at IWI meeting with Samy Katsav (Chairman of the Naska Industries - SK Group Ltd which owns IWI). Samy threw down quite a spread at their private test range. Spent the day shooting everything they had.

Attachments

• Ugo IWI.jpg
      Ugo IWI.jpg
      98.8 KB · Views: 45
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom