Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea

bsticker.jpg

bsticker2.jpg

bsticker3.jpg

My vote is for #2... I also like number 1 as well but number two is my absolute favorite... I think offering it in different background colors like a white edition, a limited edition red for a different donation, a black edition for those people over 1,000 posts and like a blue edition for corporate sponsors...
    Capitol Armory ad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I like the first design that Sarp put up. Just me, but I'm not a fan of the canon "come and take it" version. The first time I saw that, it took a while before it registered as to what that was. And although I'd probably buy a few, I don't put bumper stickers on my vehicles.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Personally, I prefer the design in post #5, with an adjustment to the artwork, and #32. MikeN's support the Constitution is interesting.

I'll get pricing soon. What I've seen so far ranged from $0.30 to $3.00 per bumper sticker, so I have more work to do. Again, this is coming out of my own pocket so be gentle. We do have a member that has offered to comp some, so we have a Mystery Man that is also digging into their pocket.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this, but I have plans beyond selling 5 stickers, LOL.

MikeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Pricing will vary quite a bit based on quantity and also material used for them. A standard inexpensive sticker is paper (not at all what I prefer), but is cheap. Then you can step up to a vinyl, and there are various qualities there. Then you can step up to a laminated vinyl (which we do 50% of the time). Costs more but looks great and really holds up.

Once a design is determined and rough quantities, I'd be happy to provide a few quotes as well.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Personally, I prefer the design in post #5, with an adjustment to the artwork, and #32. MikeN's support the Constitution is interesting.

IDK about an adjustment to the artwork or more a finalization on the font... I like the Texas Flag instead of the other...

Maybe putting the constitution underneath this design?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom