• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I am listing this as a favor for a good friend of mine. He had a burglary of a building on his property and a number of items were taken.

Two items are of significance.

1. A synthetic stock for a FN PS 90 rifle. The stock has a serial number - FN062934.

2. A Tactical Solutions handgun in 22 LR. This is a receiver and barrel on a Ruger 22/45 frame. The barrel is green and threaded. It has a serial number of TS01712. Four (4) magazines were with the gun.

Also taken were Lika binoculars, Bushnell rangefinder, a Sony Voice recorder, and a Versalight flash head.

Should you locate any of these items please contact the Navarro County Sheriff's Office at 903.654.3001.

An additional gun has been discovered missing - A Mossburg 500, stainless steel, 12 gauge, w/AR type collapsible stock S/N T33208

Thank you for your time and kind attention.
    Lynx Defense

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    i saw a very simliar pistol on gunbroker, can't get on that site from work though, might want to check there.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Dcav,

Thank you for the information, but the pistol taken had a threaded barrel.

For further information the FN stock is valued at $1000.00 and the handgun is valued at $500.00.

I did not realize that a stock for the PS 90 was so pricey! Of course when I was told the total price for the entire gun is $1800.00 to $2000.00 I said OK, it must be that expensive.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Big country,

If you look on Gun Broker and search Tactical Solutions you will see an example of the style barrel. There is an end cap that threads onto the end of the barrel that will make it look flush, or you can thread a barrel extension (why I don't know) or a suppressor on the barrel.

Thanks to all for their interest.

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    pawncop, what part of navarro county? I have a farm in freestone county and when they started drilling gas wells in the area crime increased. It is a good thing the gas pays well because I am constantly replacing " missing items". It seems like it is always near the first of the month. Maybe flea market calls for an easy place to sell items.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    bvillars,

Southeastern Navarro county, I am aware of the increase you all have had down in your area. Good friends with some of the Freestone Co. investigators.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom