• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I always wanted a Nomex balaclava. I figure my big fat ass in bib overalls & a black balaclava is a fashion statement ready to be made.

I probably have a nomex one you can have. Itll be white

My new black one is thin as a Sock and made of carbon like the shuttle tiles.

Lemme know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Jacksonville, Tx, W.Monroe, La
    At 7 11 a couple days back some dude came in with a hoodie, blue bandana and dark glasses over his face. 3 guys started for their hips.

I laughed.

A couple of years ago while working as a relief pharmacist in a very small town location a dumb ass came in wearing a bandana. I had my hands in the proper place for quick action. Fortunately for him he had both hands on our counter. He said he had been to the dentist, true, and that cold air hurt his teeth, which i really doubt. I told him that was a good way to get shot.. I later learned the upper store management invited him to not come back.

Not cause I'm cool killin machine, I saw him pumping gas first. Awareness, a curse really. I notice too much. Then again is there such a thing?. Pumping and paying for gas isn't the usual pre robbery M. O.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have yet to personally meet or know anyone who has had a confirmed case. Color me skeptic.

Good for you. I personally know two people who, along with their families, are confirmed infected. Another friend has lost her father to it (no other health issues other than being old), and a friend of my sister's just got out of the hospital from having it along with her family.

By your logic, Nancy Pelosi can't exist since nobody I know has ever met her.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I know many states have anti-mask laws. Do they have to do anything legally in order allow people to wear masks?

Top Bottom