MTA89

Certified NRA Custom Suit Tailor
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
I am generally okay with vaccines.

The problem is this isn't a vaccine. I don't even consider it a good booster. It's political garbage being shoved down our throats. Bought and paid for.

Big pharma is getting rich off this worthless drug. That's what I really have a problem with.

It's making people sick and killing them and the positive benefits are all pure speculation.

Long term this "vaccine" is going to create big problems.

Do I have to be anti-vax or can I just be anti-this-vax?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
The same big pharma that has millions of people in this country hooked on legal heroin. No fing thanks

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
The same big pharma that has millions of people in this country hooked on legal heroin. No fing thanks

If you want to get really fired up, watch the documentary called, “Crime of the Century”. Its about the pharmaceutical companies causing the OxyContin epidemic. They were giving this stuff out to anyone that would ask. Dr’s and pharmaceutical reps were getting HUGE bonuses for doling this out. The stuff has killed, and continues to kill, millions of people. All FDA approved!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
At least watch this video before deciding to get the jab. To the resident medical experts here: tell me this guy is a fake.
He doesn't understand science. He is uneducated.
Bumping this vid for feedback from our resident “experts”
There is a huge effort underway to completely muzzle any experts who have a different narrative than the one coming from the establishment. Ask yourself; Why is this?

BBL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 8, 2021
TX
Bumping this vid for feedback from our resident “experts”
There is a huge effort underway to completely muzzle any experts who have a different narrative than the one coming from the establishment. Ask yourself; Why is this?
Doctors and experts like these are dismissed as "hacks" because they are referring to real science, not the "Party science".

Tnhawk

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 7, 2017
Southwest TN headed to TX
GE has put out its vaccine mandate. And now they are fretting about how to handle replacing those who are going to quit. It is not an insignificant number.
Glad I no longer work for them, They were a good company but that's step too far.

kbaxter60

"Let's Go, Brandon!"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Okay, this isn't really about vaccines, but I didn't want to start another Covid thread. And, actually, it IS kind of about vaccines. There has been an active attempt (mostly from the #OldNews) to shut down any discussion of TREATMENT of Covid. There is only the vaccine. And you WILL take it.

Joe Pags was talking about this video last night and I finally found it. If this is the right one, this is Walgreens. In SAN ANTONIO.

Welcome to crazy town:

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 21, 2013
Houston & Hot Springs
^ There is only one way to stop this BS ...

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts