• ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I am generally okay with vaccines.

The problem is this isn't a vaccine. I don't even consider it a good booster. It's political garbage being shoved down our throats. Bought and paid for.

Big pharma is getting rich off this worthless drug. That's what I really have a problem with.

It's making people sick and killing them and the positive benefits are all pure speculation.

Long term this "vaccine" is going to create big problems.

Do I have to be anti-vax or can I just be anti-this-vax?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    The same big pharma that has millions of people in this country hooked on legal heroin. No fing thanks
    Texas SOT

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    The same big pharma that has millions of people in this country hooked on legal heroin. No fing thanks

If you want to get really fired up, watch the documentary called, “Crime of the Century”. Its about the pharmaceutical companies causing the OxyContin epidemic. They were giving this stuff out to anyone that would ask. Dr’s and pharmaceutical reps were getting HUGE bonuses for doling this out. The stuff has killed, and continues to kill, millions of people. All FDA approved!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    At least watch this video before deciding to get the jab. To the resident medical experts here: tell me this guy is a fake.
    He doesn't understand science. He is uneducated.

Bumping this vid for feedback from our resident “experts”
    There is a huge effort underway to completely muzzle any experts who have a different narrative than the one coming from the establishment. Ask yourself; Why is this?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Bumping this vid for feedback from our resident “experts”
    There is a huge effort underway to completely muzzle any experts who have a different narrative than the one coming from the establishment. Ask yourself; Why is this?
    Doctors and experts like these are dismissed as "hacks" because they are referring to real science, not the "Party science".

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    GE has put out its vaccine mandate. And now they are fretting about how to handle replacing those who are going to quit. It is not an insignificant number.
    Glad I no longer work for them, They were a good company but that's step too far.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, this isn't really about vaccines, but I didn't want to start another Covid thread. And, actually, it IS kind of about vaccines. There has been an active attempt (mostly from the #OldNews) to shut down any discussion of TREATMENT of Covid. There is only the vaccine. And you WILL take it.

Joe Pags was talking about this video last night and I finally found it. If this is the right one, this is Walgreens. In SAN ANTONIO.

Welcome to crazy town:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Did COVID evolve naturally? Was the outbreak of COVID an accident? Is it a coincidence that COVID and the climate change monikers like 'Green New Deal' or 'Build Back Better' are tied together? Are mandates implemented to control COVID or is it the people?

Certainly I can believe in one or two coincidences happening, but the amount of coincidences that have happened since 2015 is just far too many for me to believe this wasn't conceived.

I at times wish I had never researched as much as I have. Maybe it would be better to be like Cipher in The Matrix, the desire to live oblivious to reality. My fear isn't that there are those changing the way we live, it's the seemingly overwhelming amount of people that are allowing it or even asking for it.

The so called elites know what's going on. They even show that they aren't afraid of COVID through their 'rules for thee, not for me' policies. If it was truly as deadly as they say, they have the means to isolate themselves from society, yet they don't, and they flaunt it.

Excuse me if I don't trust these elites when they tell me I need a vaccine. I also didn't trust them when they said they wouldn't use the Patriot Act to spy on the American people.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Did COVID evolve naturally? Was the outbreak of COVID an accident? Is it a coincidence that COVID and the climate change monikers like 'Green New Deal' or 'Build Back Better' are tied together? Are mandates implemented to control COVID or is it the people?

Certainly I can believe in one or two coincidences happening, but the amount of coincidences that have happened since 2015 is just far too many for me to believe this wasn't conceived.

I at times wish I had never researched as much as I have. Maybe it would be better to be like Cipher in The Matrix, the desire to live oblivious to reality. My fear isn't that there are those changing the way we live, it's the seemingly overwhelming amount of people that are allowing it or even asking for it.

The so called elites know what's going on. They even show that they aren't afraid of COVID through their 'rules for thee, not for me' policies. If it was truly as deadly as they say, they have the means to isolate themselves from society, yet they don't, and they flaunt it.

Excuse me if I don't trust these elites when they tell me I need a vaccine. I also didn't trust them when they said they wouldn't use the Patriot Act to spy on the American people.
    QFT ... in a nutshell.
    Nuff said.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Okay, this isn't really about vaccines, but I didn't want to start another Covid thread. And, actually, it IS kind of about vaccines. There has been an active attempt (mostly from the #OldNews) to shut down any discussion of TREATMENT of Covid. There is only the vaccine. And you WILL take it.

Joe Pags was talking about this video last night and I finally found it. If this is the right one, this is Walgreens. In SAN ANTONIO.

Welcome to crazy town:

Douche bag pharmacist thinks he has a right to block treatment between a doctor and the patient.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Douche bag pharmacist thinks he has a right to block treatment between a doctor and the patient.
    I have read many reports from around the country, it's not just the pharmacists, they are being told not to fill prescriptions for drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with a COVID diagnoses by the major drug store chains.

• Angry
    Reactions: gll

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I have read many reports from around the country, it's not just the pharmacists, they are being told not to fill prescriptions for drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with a COVID diagnoses by the major drug store chains.
    They don't need to know what is being treated. The mistake that guy in the video made was arguing about Ivermectin for Covid treatment (IMNSHO).

He should have said "I have a parasite and if you don't fill this, you damn pill monkey, I will lick your keyboard and car door handle."

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They don't need to know what is being treated. The mistake that guy in the video made was arguing about Ivermectin for Covid treatment (IMNSHO).

He should have said "I have a parasite and if you don't fill this, you damn pill monkey, I will lick your keyboard and car door handle."
    From what I understand, there is a diagnosis code on a prescription. Also, the American Medical Association, American Pharmacist Association, and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists issued a joint release urging prescribers and pharmacists to stop ordering, prescribing, and dispensing ivermectin to prevent or treat Covid-19 outside of clinical trials.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Are there not any pharmacists on this forum who can comment? I’ll say this: My “belief“ is that a pharmacist is protected as long as the prescription is from a legitimate doctor and there is a reasonable assumption that the prescription itself is not fraudulent. Now, dentists and oral surgeons write prescriptions all the time for antibiotics, pain pills, RX mouth washes, etc, but if they write a prescription for say a malaria drug then my thoughts are the pharmacist can refuse to fill it if the drug falls outside the scope of the doctor’s practice. Like a code of ethics.

As for off label uses being a reason to deny the prescription, I call BS. There’s a remedy for diaper rash for babies that doctors often write (or used to any way). It was a power called Questran that the patient would mix into a glass of water to help with high cholesterol. It was later found that if it’s mixed with petroleum jelly (vasoline) that it eases diaper rash. Doctors used to prescribe that, and may still. Doctors prescribe antibiotic eye drops to treat ear infections (they used to anyway). Disclosure: I was a pharmacy technician ~30 years ago while in college. My comments are based on what it was at that time. Things have probably changed since that time, so take what I’m saying with a grain of salt. The gest of what I’m saying is that the pharmacist, right or wrong, is making a judgement call. I don’t agree with it, but it is what it is.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    How can any medication that is not FDA approved be mandated?

Remember last year when it was improbable that the vaccines could be kept at their unbelievably cold storage temperatures? No one had the necessary refrigeration to store them. How can you have any assurance that the proper storage protocols have been followed?

Top Bottom