• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have read many reports from around the country, it's not just the pharmacists, they are being told not to fill prescriptions for drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with a COVID diagnoses by the major drug store chains.
    Yep, me too. I paid a premium to order from a trusted pharmacy that I knew would fill it.

And if the CDC and FDA get late to the game and then approve it, there will be death on their hands. This machine that has tried it's hardest to stamp out anything the system hasn't bought and paid for.

Compound pharmacies appear to be the most reliable sources right now.
    ARJ Defense ad

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    There is data showing the efficacy of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, they just choose to ignore it. They can't compel or mandate you to get the vaccine if they admit that there are other effective drugs. Money and power is the true pandemic.
    Right on, I'm living proof of this. I did NAC, Quercetic, zinc, c, D3, .5 packet of Beetelite, Ivermectiin, and the Monoclonal Antibody treatment and was good in 3 days after contracting it. I had some lingering slight fatigue, but was out on the property burning and cutting trees on day 4 or 5. Started full packet on BeetElite and that helped a lot with with O2 delivery and fatigue. I tested 6 days later to confirm it was gone and indeed it was.

I gave it to two of my kids too with the same .4mg regiment and supplements with vitamins. None of us developed any severe symptoms. I actually enjoyed the quarantine to the room for the first few days because felt like I caught up on much needed sleep.

Still have 50 tabs left and might order more for my wife and other child in case they contract it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Right on, I'm living proof of this. I did NAC, Quercetic, zinc, c, D3, .5 packet of Beetelite, Ivermectiin, and the Monoclonal Antibody treatment and was good in 3 days after contracting it. I had some lingering slight fatigue, but was out on the property burning and cutting trees on day 4 or 5. Started full packet on BeetElite and that helped a lot with with O2 delivery and fatigue. I tested 6 days later to confirm it was gone and indeed it was.

I gave it to two of my kids too with the same .4mg regiment and supplements with vitamins. None of us developed any severe symptoms. I actually enjoyed the quarantine to the room for the first few days because felt like I caught up on much needed sleep.

Still have 50 tabs left and might order more for my wife and other child in case they contract it.
    Yeah, I take daily doses of zinc with Quercetin, C and D3, and occasionally a Zicam gummies. I don't have COVID, but since I am in close contact with my students at times, I figured it would be a good idea. Gone about 9 weeks without feeling sick so far.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    1635228974789m.jpg

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    I have read many reports from around the country, it's not just the pharmacists, they are being told not to fill prescriptions for drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with a COVID diagnoses by the major drug store chains.
    Easy, I can confirm that when my wife, daughter, and I had Covid back in September, both Walgreens and CVS would not fill the prescription for Ivermectin period. Costco would, but they were out. We ended up with HEB for the win.

After that and all the other bs policies, I am done with both Walgreens and CVS.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now some hospitals are filling up with people catching a "super cold". Now I don't know for sure, but some are saying that it's vaccine related. Could the so called super cold be from ADE, which some have said could be the result of these vaccines?

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Now some hospitals are filling up with people catching a "super cold". Now I don't know for sure, but some are saying that it's vaccine related. Could the so called super cold be from ADE, which some have said could be the result of these vaccines?
    Could be, it's like Modern Monetary Policy; we just don't know the long term implications from it.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

What's the dosage on the tabs and how many do you take a day? 50 sounds like a lot.

I haven't paid much attention to Ivermectin because it's an anti-parasite drug. I've used it for decades on horses & cattle for work prevention, so I never considered it something for a virus. Just figured it was more BS from people trying to push back. But you can absorb some of that stuff through your skin, so maybe I've been ahead of the game on that.

When I read about Merk coming out with their new covid pill and tried to read up on it, I ended up googling some of the big words in the article. I ended up finding links to articles with the same big words but in studies using Ivermectrin.

So I'm curious on dosage for a viral load compared to a anti-parasite prevention. 50 pills is something you don't think is enough, so they're either small pills or it take a higher dosage than I'm guessing. (horse paste is good for 1,200 lbs for anti-parasite)

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    What's the dosage on the tabs and how many do you take a day? 50 sounds like a lot.

I haven't paid much attention to Ivermectin because it's an anti-parasite drug. I've used it for decades on horses & cattle for work prevention, so I never considered it something for a virus. Just figured it was more BS from people trying to push back. But you can absorb some of that stuff through your skin, so maybe I've been ahead of the game on that.

When I read about Merk coming out with their new covid pill and tried to read up on it, I ended up googling some of the big words in the article. I ended up finding links to articles with the same big words but in studies using Ivermectrin.

So I'm curious on dosage for a viral load compared to a anti-parasite prevention. 50 pills is something you don't think is enough, so they're either small pills or it take a higher dosage than I'm guessing. (horse paste is good for 1,200 lbs for anti-parasite)
    They were 3mg pills, I had 189 pills. The dosage is .2mg per 33 pounds I believe. We were taking .4mg per 33lbs for our family. It came out to 13.5 pills for myself and different for my kids. I questioned the amount of pills in the beginning, but I think the doc was doing me a solid so I wouldn't have to ask for more, I'm grateful he did .

I took 40.5mg's for 4 days and then went to every 2 days for 1 dose for me because I tested negative after 6 days.

The dosage ranges from .2mg's-.6mg's for 5 days or until symptoms stop. FLCCC has I+MASK protocols for treatment and prevention.

If you are in any risk category or don't want to take a chance, get the Regeneron Monoclonal Antibody treatment and follow FLCCC. This is what I did and was 90% on the 4th day, felt really good after getting the treatment. The fatigue lingered until I started taking Beet Elite, a beet product that delivers O2 through Nitric Oxide, made all the difference. I just decided to try it because of knowing the effects of Covid and what Nitric Oxide does for your system. This was my own revelation.

This is just my own experience.

Here's a good thread with lots of good info on Ivermectin. I'm John Matherson on there.

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They were 3mg pills, I had 189 pills. The dosage is .2mg per 33 pounds I believe. We were taking .4mg per 33lbs for our family. It came out to 13.5 pills for myself and different for my kids.

I took 40.5mg's for 4 days and then went to every 2 days for 1 dose for me because I tested negative after 6 days.

The dosage ranges from .2mg's-.6mg's for 5 days or until symptoms stop. FLCCC has I+MASK protocols for treatment and prevention.

If you are in any risk category or don't want to take a chance, get the Regeneron Monoclonal Antibody treatment and follow FLCCC. This is what I did and was 90% on the 4th day, felt really good after getting the treatment. The fatigue lingered until I started taking Beet Elite, a beet product that delivers O2 through Nitric Oxide, made all the difference. I just decided to try it because of knowing the effects of Covid and what Nitric Oxide does for your system. This was my own revelation.

This is just my own experience.

Here's a good thread with lots of good info on Ivermectin. I'm John Matherson on there.

Huh, I need to research the beet

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Huh, I need to research the beet
    Do it, I love the stuff. Not the greatest tasting but the Beet Elite has pulled me through many hard days of rough work. It just increases that stamina.

Most people use it for work outs or running, I use it for every day life; or after drinking a little too much. :D. Maybe I'm getting a little too crusty.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    They were 3mg pills, I had 189 pills. The dosage is .2mg per 33 pounds I believe. We were taking .4mg per 33lbs for our family. It came out to 13.5 pills for myself and different for my kids. I questioned the amount of pills in the beginning, but I think the doc was doing me a solid so I wouldn't have to ask for more, I'm grateful he did .

Now I'm lost. I didn't read your link yet, but 0.2mg per 33 lbs would mean 1mg would treat 165 lbs. A 3mg pill would treat 495 lbs. unless my math is all screwed up.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Now I'm lost. I didn't read your link yet, but 0.2mg per 33 lbs would mean 1mg would treat 165 lbs. A 3mg pill would treat 495 lbs. unless my math is all screwed up.
    Sorry left out some info, I'll paste what they sent me below.

It's one 3mg tablet per 33 pounds at .2mg's, you double it for .4mg's; so two tablets per 33lbs. This is kind of a rough through pounds and for accurate tablet count, you use kilos.

It's .2-.6 mg per kilogram of weight. So I'm close to 100 kilo x .4mg, that makes it right at 40mg's for 13.5 tablets.

WELCOME To Dr Haider’s Office!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not reply as requested at the end of this message to each of the items requested your consult will not proceed and no medication will be prescribed.

Welcome, this is Dr. Syed Haider. I’m so glad to see you here and happy to help. Just so you know I’m board certified in Internal Medicine and licensed in your state.

In order to get instant alerts for messages it’s best to download and sign in to the push health app from your app store. Otherwise message alerts do go to your email, where they sometimes get lost in the Spam or Promotions folders.

All prescriptions are written for one patient, family members need their own accounts and pay separate fees. Preventive prescriptions are written for a maximum duration of 3 months with no refills. Continuing with your prescription request indicates you have read and agreed to all the above linked information.

My fees:
    https://drsyedhaider.com/fees

Please complete the following to continue:
    Read and sign the consent form:
    https://drsyedhaider.com/idconsent

IF having symptoms then fill out the form at the following link (unless you already did during registration), it asks about your symptoms and after the first few questions is different than the first form that asked for past history, medications and allergies:
    https://drsyedhaider.com/qx

NEXT: Select the “Request Prescription” button in your Push Health, authorize the doctor’s fee and choose a pharmacy.
    If you want to use the mail order compounding pharmacy Enexia use 10302 as the zip code;
    Scroll down and choose Enexia Pharmacy (under E)
    Any medications other than ivermectin, fluvoxamine, pravastatin, and prednisone will need to go to a local pharmacy, there will be a $5 fee for the addition of the second pharmacy.

After I review your responses I can then send the prescription.

NOTE: Due to increased demand, it may take 24-48 hours to process preventive prescriptions AFTER you have completed all the requirements and your paperwork has been processed.
    If you need to reach us urgently, please call the office to speak with Kyley.
    Office: 281-219-7367
    Tue, Aug 17 2021, 12:18pm
    Your prescription has been written. If you've already paid your prescription will be rerouted to the pharmacy that you had selected electronically within 20 minutes. If you have not paid yet, you will be able to select a pharmacy and make the payment.

Since many local pharmacies are causing problems now, if you are paying cash then for preventive and long haul Ivermectin prescriptions we prefer: Enexia compounding mail order pharmacy (718-556-0942) which has reasonable prices on 12mg, 15mg, 18mg and 21mg capsules that can be shipped to any state (usually $4-5 per capsule). Other medications usually need to be transferred to your local pharmacy from Enexia. If it goes to the wrong pharmacy you can call the right one and ask them to transfer for you.

For those using insurance or for acute illnesses: without using insurance CVS has the lowest prices with free coupons through goodrx.com for ivermectin. Ivermectin with a free coupon from goodrx.com is usually about $1 per tablet (not dose, eg 12mg dose would 4 tabs or $4) at CVS. Default is 20 tablets in goodrx, BUT you can change the coupon in goodrx to ANY QUANTITY of medication.

CAUTION: PREGNANCY
    Neither ivermectin nor fluvoxamine are recommended in pregnancy, so if either one is used you should take every precaution to avoid getting pregnant. In the case of ivermectin allow a 1-3 month washout period.

CAUTION: HERBS:
    Herbs may interact with medications in unpredictable ways, we do not have any way of checking herb drug interactions.

Ivermectin dosing is weight based. one single 3 mg tablet is enough for a 33 pound baby. So dosing in terms of # of tablets is your body weight divided by 33.33 pounds, then round up to the nearest half tablet. So for a 100 pound patient the dose is 3 tabs, for a 150 pound patient it is 4.5 tabs, for a 200 pound patient 6 tabs, for a 250 pound patient 7.5 tabs, etc.
    For proper absorption ivermectin is taken with food or after eating. The pharmacy may tell you to take on an empty stomach with water - this is incorrect.

FOR PREVENTION:
    High risk individuals or high risk situations:
    1. Ivermectin for ongoing prevention take a dose twice a week for as long as risk is elevated.
    OR
    2. Ivermectin as needed post confirmed exposure: 2 doses and then another 2 doses after 48 hours. this will provide 95-100% protection for up to 1 weeks, if you are exposed again within the next week you do not need to repeat the 2 doses, only repeat if exposed again more than 1 weeks after initial exposure.

FOR VACCINATION:
    If you are getting vaccinated: to prevent vaccine side effects without interfering with vaccine efficacy you can take the usual dose of ivermectin 72 hours before vaccination and the day of vaccination. If not contraindicated: aspirin 81 mg on day of vaccination. Pravastatin on the day of vaccination and continue daily if side effects develop until they are gone. Also pepcid and claritin twice a day starting the day before and continuing on the day of vaccination. If side effects develop then take iveremctin every 3 days until they are gone. if neurological symptoms develop start fluvoxamine until they resolve.

FOR INFECTION:
    Get in touch immediately to discuss full protocol and other meds that may be required.

Check oxygen level 4 times a day. Report if levels are dropping, and if below 94% I may need to start steroids. Below 90% should be seen in person by a doctor.

Check blood pressure and heart rate twice a day. BP below 90/50 is concerning and should be seen by a doctor.

Avoid exercise, alcohol, red meat and fast carbs completely for 30 days from the start of symptoms as the body is still inflamed these will both prevent full healing and can trigger long COVID symptoms.

Whether or not you were doing prevention start this treatment dose at the very first sign of a possible infection with COVID19:

Ivermectin at 0.4mg/kg per dose daily for 5 days until recovery. If you feel better, after 5 days you can drop to 0.2mg/kg every 72 hours for the remaining doses. If you do not feel better, continue taking 0.4mg/kg for a total of 14 days.

Take with or just after eating a fatty meal. It is best to take all at once, but if it causes significant nausea (rare) then take 1 pill every 15-60 minutes until you get them all down.
    Time is of the essence, it is not worth waiting long enough to confirm it is COVID-19. Start treatment ASAP and confirm it later. The longer you wait the more damage will be done and higher the risk of long COVID developing. Also the longer you wait the more important other medications like fluvoxamine become.

FLUVOXAMINE 50mg twice a day for 14 days. (this dosing is unique to COVID and is based on the half life)
    Best started before symptoms start if COVID positive, or at first sign of symptoms.
    ***NO CAFFEINE***
    When taking fluvoxamine:
    NO CAFFEINE ALLOWED (or very very little - 1/10 of a cup)

Preventative and treatment protocol vitamins and OTC meds:

FOR PREVENTION TAKE THESE:
    *Vitamin D3 3000 IU/day
    **Zinc 30mg once a day
    Vitamin C 500mg twice a day
    Quercetin 250mg/day

FOR TREATMENT TAKE THESE:
    *Vitamin D3 15,000 IU/day
    **Zinc 15mg 4 times a day
    Vitamin C 500mg twice a day
    Quercetin 250mg/day
    Niacin 100mg daily x 14 days then continue till resolved
    NAC 600mg daily x 14 days then continue till resolved
    Aspirin 325 mg daily for at least 14 days or until feeling back to normal
    Zyrtec or Claritin standard dose daily for 14 days
    Pepcid 20 mg twice a day for 14 days
    Melatonin: 6-10 mg per night before bed x 14 days (Take higher dose if needed for sleep) Melatonin is at bedtime 2 hours after eating. You can order professional grade supplements here:

https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/drsyedhaider

I know the protocols can be confusing, let me know if any questions.

Top Bottom