• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    *D3 will take 2 weeks to become activated in the body, it is important your D3 levels are normal before you get infected. Unless you know you have normal D levels or you have been taking at least 3000IU of D3 daily for at least 3 months, assume you may be low and take a one time dose of 100,000 IU D3 right away, then start on 3-5k IU per day. Also important for general health is to combine K2 with vitamin D
    **If you get sick I would switch to this if you can get it: Life Extension Enhanced Zinc Acetate lozenges. Upon the first sign of COVID or a cold (such as a sneeze, cough, fever, runny nose, scratchy throat, etc.), keep lozenge in your mouth all day long, when one dissolves replace it with another (dissolves in about 1-2 hours), continue for 48-72 hours stopping sooner if symptoms resolve.
    Do not be a stranger - acute care is just the tip of the iceberg, I can help with most PCP functions like refills, labs, imaging orders, forms, work notes, and exemptions.
    If you need a refill later please request a new prescription through the patient portal and it is best to include a blood pressure and heart rate and let me know if you have experienced any side effects. For some medications especially new off label uses we may need to have a brief call to discuss prior to refills and it is often necessary to order lab testing as well prior to a refill of long term medications, so do get in touch before you run out.
    SAVE A LOT OF $$$$ ON IVERMECTIN WITH
    ENEXIA COMPOUNDING MAIL ORDER PHARMACY
    OR GET FREE MEDICATION COUPONS. GOTO: https://goodrx.com
    You CAN change the QUANTITY to more than 20 pills !!!!!!

You can donate support here:
    give.drsyedhaider.com

Please refer others to me PRIVATELY with this link:
    https://www.drsyedhaider.com

You can order professional grade supplements here:
    https://shop.drsyedhaider.com

For new prescriptions or refills you can request those using the Request Rx button in push health. For refills please request when you have 1-2 weeks left and we will send you some questions to review, and ask if you had any side effects, if there any any changes to your medical history, any new labs, your most recent weight, blood pressure, and heart rate.

If you need a followup please fill out a new symptom questionnaire: https://drsyedhaider.com/qxWe cannot promise urgent care at any time, but IF you do have an URGENT NEED, in order to automatically prioritize your chart in our system:
    1. request a prescription in Push Health with the Request RX button on your Push Health home screen
    2. complete the symptom questionnaire: https://drsyedhaider.com/qx
    3. email: urgent@drsyedhaider.com

IF USED LONG TERM:
    Though ivermectin is not known to damage the liver it can raise the number a bit so to be cautious you can request a liver function test (CMP) after 1-2 months on ivermectin through our Quest labs cash pay account here in Push Health ($157), it does not run through insurance. You can get it done elsewhere yourself or via your PCP and share the results.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, this has been heavy on my mind this week:

I found out a few days ago that my brother-in-law passed away suddenly from a heart attack. Now, this guy was fit. He rode his bike for miles every single day. He ate mostly healthy foods. Drank little. He didn't have one ounce of fat on this whole frame. Yeah, he was in his upper 60's, but still...

It occurred to me some time after hearing the news to think: "I wonder if he got the vax?". It's way too soon to ask his grieving wife, but it is something I have to find out. It kind of even bothers me a little that I wonder about it. But how can I not?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX

I found out a few days ago that my brother-in-law passed away suddenly from a heart attack. Now, this guy was fit. He rode his bike for miles every single day. He ate mostly healthy foods. Drank little. He didn't have one ounce of fat on this whole frame. Yeah, he was in his upper 60's, but still...

It occurred to me some time after hearing the news to think: "I wonder if he got the vax?". It's way too soon to ask his grieving wife, but it is something I have to find out. It kind of even bothers me a little that I wonder about it. But how can I not?
    Sorry for your loss.
    You are right, it might not be the best time right now to ask the grieving widow. But maybe eventually.
    Just don't give her any ideas to file any wrongful death suits because she could easily go broke tilting at the windmills.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

I can certainly understand your concern. Despite many saying that Big Pharma, Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media would never use the public as guinea pigs, I don't have as much trust in them. They don't really know how these vaccines will react over time, other than saying you will need a booster, and now possibly unending boosters. I keep hearing the term "post covid". Really? Will that be in my lifetime? Any suspicious illnesses and deaths concerns me lately.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Sorry for your loss.
    You are right, it might not be the best time right now to ask the grieving widow. But maybe eventually.
    Just don't give her any ideas to file any wrongful death suits because she could easily go broke tilting at the windmills.
    Thanks. And, no, it is not about lawsuits.
    Really just a need to know.
    I am already completely furious with Fauci/FDA/CDC/NIH/gov, just need to recalibrate my anger.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

He could have just been unlucky genetically. Just because you eat well and exercise doesn't exempt you from certain disease processes. We see people that fall on both ends of the bell curve.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He could have just been unlucky genetically. Just because you eat well and exercise doesn't exempt you from certain disease processes. We see people that fall on both ends of the bell curve.
    That's true. Jim Fixx wrote a book about running to strengthen the heart, yet died of a heart attack while jogging.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I can certainly understand your concern. Despite many saying that Big Pharma, Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media would never use the public as guinea pigs, I don't have as much trust in them. They don't really know how these vaccines will react over time, other than saying you will need a booster, and now possibly unending boosters. I keep hearing the term "post covid". Really? Will that be in my lifetime? Any suspicious illnesses and deaths concerns me lately.

And now some people will allow them to experiment on their kids, meanwhile the risk for 5-11 year olds is so low, I'm not sure why any parent would give their kids this serum.

Stay classy FDA!

FDA Voting Member: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it."

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I think there's a good chance the time will come when those who have refused the vaccine will be subjected to an even greater assault.
    When the side-effects of the vaxx are realized and begin to ravage it's recipients, the un-vaxxed will be coerced to provide antibodies/serum to restore the human race. Refusal to participate will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

I wouldn't go there. No need to add to the grief. I'd just file it away for reference in the future. If the vax really is causing heart attacks, then it will eventually become too big a secret to keep and you can bring it up then.

If the curiosity is killing you, then wait for the right time and start talking about vaccine mandates and such and then ask her if she ever got the vax. Her answer will likely clue you in, and she may even state what your bother in law did or didn't do. All without giving her something else to distract her from the grieving process and trying to learn how to get on with her life.

On the flip side, I know a guy who got Covid, spent a week on a vent, and several more in the hospital. Finally got better and got back to exercising. Probably overdid it with the exercise bike. 4 months later he had a heart attack and fell over dead at work.

I've also known a few folks in my age bracket that fell over dead long before covid or the new vax came out, so sometimes it just happens and we try to read too much into things.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Interesting. The caution about pregnancy and herbs kind of surprised me. I wonder if that's just a doctor CYA thing.

Again, I don't have any real knowledge or experience with this other than with horses or cows, but since both tend to eat grasses and plants, I would think Herbs would be in the same category. I also never stopped "worming" anyone because they were pregnant. If anything, it was more important to treat them while pregnant.

If I get the time, I'll try to look at a tube of horse paste and get an idea on the dosage there. One tube treats up to 1200 lbs, and there's notches and measurements along the way so you can dose as appropriate, but we usually just gave the full tube to a 1,000 lb horse.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Call your local "news" station and ask them about why we have not heard of the success in India using Ivermectin?
    Now Indonesia:
    I am SURE we will hear this news:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom