• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What the heck kind of BS is this?

"The 100 acres of the National Butterfly Center, one of the biggest eco-tourism attractions in South Texas, is closed this weekend due to what officials call “credible threats” from hundreds of politicians and conservatives who are expected to come to the Rio Grande Valley for a border rally and tour starting Friday."

The last thing any one has to worry about is conservatives. Not many (if ANY) examples of destruction from a gathering of conservatives. What load of crap from "Sandra Sanchez."

Hurley's Gold

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If you tell a lie enough times.....
    Especially if you get enough government agencies and press organizations repeating and embellishing it. Consider that for the past four years the FBI has insisted that "white nationalists" are the greatest security threat to the United States. What's been missing is any evidence of any organized white supremacist activity to back that claim up. You know, unless you're a liberal and label anyone who disagrees with you as a "white nationalist", and consider that disagreement a hate crime.

moorejames

Large Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    Texas
    It's too freaking cold to be traipsing around a field looking at butterflies today, so I doubt they would have been open anyway. (high today around 50 - I'm spending the winter not too far from there.)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The key here is the word, "credible". Some dipstick that says there will be a train of people shooting up the place is NOT credible unless you are a paranoid idiot.

Of course, most of the Commiecrats ARE paranoid idiots, so...

>
    They have ZERO respect for actual TRUTH. . . . . .

I spent much of my life in our area "Higher Education"; LSU, LSU Med, Baylor Med, U T HSC -H & UTMB, then back @ LSU. Last 15 years, my "students" were all post-doctoral MD's.

There is an old "meme" in higher Ed: "Those who can DO; those who can't TEACH!"

Before someone points-out the all-too obvious, I "DID" for 30+ years before returning to teach.

leVieux

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    What the heck kind of BS is this?

"The 100 acres of the National Butterfly Center, one of the biggest eco-tourism attractions in South Texas, is closed this weekend due to what officials call “credible threats” from hundreds of politicians and conservatives who are expected to come to the Rio Grande Valley for a border rally and tour starting Friday."

The last thing any one has to worry about is conservatives. Not many (if ANY) examples of destruction from a gathering of conservatives. What load of crap from "Sandra Sanchez."

Dirty Sanchez

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Maybe Thunder Ranch?

But prolly if you want to see Butterfly (tramp stamps):

Donna's Ranch
    The LOVE Ranch
    Moonlite Bunny Ranch