• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Yeah just what I want to do make payments on my $450.00 AK for the next 3 years. I wonder what interest rate they are hit them with?

im confused.. they are giving them away for free... they give them vouchers.. and its not like them give them to EVERYONE. they are being smart, well as smart as you can be with giving away an AK for free with a truck..

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Seems to me that Missiouri is a little more conservative than Texas??

450 for an ak!!!! Thats cheap, they got them at the gun show for twice that much.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I like the CNN video there a lot. I like the guy they had stand up and talk to the communist news network. Kudos to them for that and I'm looking for a new truck................... LOL!

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    The CNN video was great. Great job by the owner taking on the liberal b**** and her stupid questions. He was fast on his coming up with those responses. She seemed a little aggravated. "God, Guts, Guns, and American Pickup Trucks" Sounds like a good thing to me.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    that was awesome, I wish he had jumped her ass about using the term "semi-assault weapon" I mean, what is that? But would jesus carry a gun? Let me first say, I am not a christian, nor do I believe our country was founded on religion... but jesus would be my range buddy

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. -- Jesus

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I love it, especially at the end when she was questioning their motto..."What, you have a problem with God?" That guy is great, I honestley think he could serve as a RTKBA spokesman.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    that was awesome, I wish he had jumped her ass about using the term "semi-assault weapon" I mean, what is that? But would jesus carry a gun? Let me first say, I am not a christian, nor do I believe our country was founded on religion... but jesus would be my range buddy

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. -- Jesus

Luke 22:36 "If thou hast not a sword, sell thy cloak and buy one."

Top Bottom