• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    I’m just thinking it would be fun to have gold in coffee can burried in the yard not just cash.

Half novelty and half not as liquid as cash.
    I just like the idea of taking it out of the safe and handling it. It would be cool to swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.
    EF8C5366-14B8-4067-A5C8-369B5B885233.jpeg

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    For the shiny stuff, I’ve liked SD Bullion for buying.

Houston Numismatic in Rice Village Houston for buying, more for selling locally.

Plata o promo. I like both. Heaviest and more enthusiastic on base metals and base metal delivery systems lifelong. About to explore divestiture soon unhappily.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    If you have big dollars and are looking to talk to a company that will have your interests at mind, Miles Franklin is a good place. I have used them. Otherwise monument metals has done me good.

I would always recommend a localship though. They are the guys that will be handing you the easiest cash back for it when the times comes. Better to foster that relationship. It is the same as a local gun shop.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I have used APMEX, in the past.
    If you are in the Houston area, I have an individual who is honest and sells at a reasonable profit margin and beats most online sales.

He is a coin dealer and sometimes works gun shows in Pasadena and Conroe. I'm not affiliated with him in any manner but can vouch that he is trustworthy and honest. And, I have purchased from him several times over the years - mainly silver rounds.

I would not feel right posting his information on a public forum, but if anyone is interested you can p.m. me and I will give you his details.
    Ditto

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If you have big dollars and are looking to talk to a company that will have your interests at mind, Miles Franklin is a good place. I have used them. Otherwise monument metals has done me good.

I would always recommend a localship though. They are the guys that will be handing you the easiest cash back for it when the times comes. Better to foster that relationship. It is the same as a local gun shop.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Just tried Monument Metals for the first time. Transaction was easy, shipped in 5 working days. They were the best price per oz and shipping was free

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Has anyone used this outfit before? Pricing (today anyway) is equal to or slightly better to the other sites. What I like is the low free shipping threshold. $99

Top Bottom