• ...and so much more!
  • Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    So Houston is having another gun buyback. I'm embarrassed to say that my department is involved with this event.

I wonder if they'll fire me if I set up on the sidewalk and offer cash for any of the good guns that come through?

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

I used to buy college books that way. Looking at those prices, you could buy a lot for not much.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    So Houston is having another gun buyback. I'm embarrassed to say that my department is involved with this event.

I wonder if they'll fire me if I set up on the sidewalk and offer cash for any of the good guns that come through?

I have wondered the same thing. My question is how many could I buy before I was considered a dealer?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I'll show up with ya!

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    You can buy as many as you like. Selling makes you a dealer.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I would agree.

I saw some pics from the last buyback. A lot of it was junk but I saw some decent guns in there too. Lever guns, a lot of shotguns and milsurps, and a TC contender. I'm not sure about the handguns.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    14. Will ghost guns be accepted?

• No. Any privately made firearms (PMF) including, but not limited to a frame or receiver, completed, assembled, or otherwise produced by a person other than a license manufacturer,and without a serial number placed by a licensed manufacturer at the time the firearm was produced. (3D printed, Harlots, Liberators, Polymer80s).

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County

• No. Any privately made firearms (PMF) including, but not limited to a frame or receiver, completed, assembled, or otherwise produced by a person other than a license manufacturer,and without a serial number placed by a licensed manufacturer at the time the firearm was produced. (3D printed, Harlots, Liberators, Polymer80s).
    But aren't "ghost guns" supposed to be the major problem?

You'd think they could at least be consistent....i know, i know, asking too much.

Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

So, now they're fine with ghost guns? I guess as long as they get grandpappy's old Marlin off the streets, the buyback was worth it.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Ghost guns are actually pretty scary. And I should know, cause I have one. Don't mind him giving ya'll the finger. He does that to everyone. It's nothing personal.
    f4851f51d6040f79c4fc18585f926cd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Depends. ( no, not sleepy Joe’s loaded and leaking depends) will you be requiring a BOS?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

It may have been posted elsewhere, but.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-makes-21000-selling-3d-printed-guns-ny-ag-gun-buyback-program

Top Bottom