• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    All shitty beer anyway, no big deal. These days I drink Frio Light since its cheap at 16 a 30 pack and tastes just as good as coors. If I dont have to work the next day Shiner bock is my choice. Its just too heavy for me to drink too much of which happens often since I love it so much. I drink very little mixed drinks, every time I tie one on its bad. The more I drink the stouter the drinks get. I can regulate myself on beer, makers mark and wild turkey get me in trouble. Back in the day my two party drinks were monster with jager and seagrams gin with margarita mix. Either will get you rolling pretty good while keeping you awake. My woman chasing days are over so I just drink and pass out. Keep it simple :D
    Gun Zone Deals

gwtx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Santa Fe, TX
    Snatched from another forum...

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm finally drinking less beer but better beer... having a good time trying craft beer, mostly from Texas.
    [/FONT]this was Thanksgiving... did I say drinking less beer?

Breckenridge Christmas Ale
    Shiner Cheer and of course Bock
    Pedernales Brewing Lobo Negro
    Alamo Golden Ale
    Karbach Mother-in-Lager
    Lone Star
    and finished off with Wasatch Devastator (awesome, 8% and smooth enough to surprise...) a six pack put me to bed...

GW

Top Bottom