1656137136932.png
    Venture Surplus ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Speaking of the eugenics organization that was founded as an effort to breed minorities out of the gene pool, there needs to be a law against any organization that receives government funding turning around and making donations to political campaigns. Planned Parenthood constantly does this, while claiming that they needed even more funding in order to operate.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Speaking of the eugenics organization that was founded as an effort to breed minorities out of the gene pool, there needs to be a law against any organization that receives government funding turning around and making donations to political campaigns. Planned Parenthood constantly does this, while claiming that they needed even more funding in order to operate.

Becomes a huge circle jerk when said organizations then GET money from the government ala grants. We 100% need the law you propose.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Texas is one of the states with a trigger law. In 30 days, abortion aside from saving the life of the mother will be illegal here. That's a big win for lots of unborn Texan Americans. Let the baby killers cry themselves to sleep tonight. Louisiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and South Dakota have bans that went into immediate effect with no waiting period or certification of the ruling by the state AG or legislature. 9 other states including our great state will have aborted abortion in their states within 30 days by their already enacted trigger laws. Many other states are expected to act soon either by emergency legislative session, or during their next regular session to advance pro life bills, and the number of states that effectively ban abortion either entirely, or except to save the mother or for rape/incest cases should closely mirror states that have enacted permitless carrying of a firearm, which is 25 or 26 at this point.

The lefty run shitholes are still there for those who wish to kill the unborn for convenience. Colorado, California, New York, Oregon, Washington, etc. Surprisingly Alaska is looking like it will keep abortion as-is, but Alaska is a different sort of state, and with something like 2:1 man to woman ratio, the residents there might not see it as a big deal.
    Wish there was a way to arrest and charge those who cross borders to commit baby murder

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If that happens, we may need to make a trip to DC
    So few in America understand the fury a government is willing to use against civilians...

I trust democrats no more than their ideological twin the commies and I have seen first hand what they did to the cities that resisted. You see the savagery in how those involved in Jan6 are being treated.

If the court is packed and armed men (justifiably) attempted to interfere no government would stand idly by. There would be nohesitation to use tanks and aircraft against you. But I would stand with you regardless, just know the cost.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Thomas did write:

"In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell," Thomas wrote in his concurring opinion. "Because any substantive due process decision is "demonstrably erroneous," […] we have a duty to "correct the error" established in those precedents."

I would not mind seeing the fallacy of homosexual marriage go away.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Thomas did write:

"In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell," Thomas wrote in his concurring opinion. "Because any substantive due process decision is "demonstrably erroneous," […] we have a duty to "correct the error" established in those precedents."

I would not mind seeing the fallacy of homosexual marriage go away.

I would like to see government get out of marriage all together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Not a comment on RvW but I think the GOP and Dems have their support backwards. The Dems rely on poverty voters to be elected, so they should be in favor of right to life which would give them more voters. The GOP doesn't like paying welfare so to prevent more welfare, they should be pro-choice.

I think the SCOTUS and the Congress have overstepped their constitutional boundaries quite a few times in the last 100 years. Just one example would be the department of education. I don't think education is mentioned once in the Constitution and therefore falls to the states under the 10th Amendment.

Department of housing is another. Health and Human Services, Labor, Transportation, Energy all seem suspect as well.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Democrats are worried the court will go after gay marriage now. Looks like the conservative justices have had their fill of democrats. Good.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would like to see government get out of marriage all together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I agree.

The issue is that (IMO) when you start adding all kinds of incentives for marriage you are destined to run in to a wall of equal treatment by the gov.

Remove the government. Take it back to vows between 2 people and their god. If you can’t stand not having the gov be part of your marriage then throw in civil unions.

Only way the government should have any involvement is if someone’s rights are being violated by the process. (Forced marriage, underage/children, etc). Pretty sure there are already laws covering most of those issues.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Take it back to vows between 2 people and their god. If you can’t stand not having the gov be part of your marriage then throw in civil unions….
    Which is the very libertarian view. Conservatives will bitch about two dudes or two chicks or living in sin or whatever the latest moral outrage is and want to create their own big .gov apparatus to keep that from happening.

Let’s just settle at your rights end where mine begin which means I need to just not give a fûck who you’re playing house with. Which is pretty much how I feel about it.

Top Bottom