• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I would like to see government get out of marriage all together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah, government should have no business in marriage, except as it applies to contracts and recourse to their enforcement under the law.

A contract between two individuals entering into a domestic union (beyond "till death do we part") really makes sense to me in our morally compromised world...
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah, government should have no business in marriage, except as it applies to contracts and recourse to their enforcement under the law.

A contract between two individuals entering into a domestic union (beyond "till death do we part") really makes sense to me in our morally compromised world...
    Except that they don't want to lose revenue from the sale of marriage permits. Man/woman, same sex, or the perv and his favorite goat gets married, there is a permit for doing so, and they charge a fee for that permit.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Except that they don't want to lose revenue from the sale of marriage permits. Man/woman, same sex, or the perv and his favorite goat gets married, there is a permit for doing so, and they charge a fee for that permit.

I just heard today that CA wants to create a new kind of marriage
    Instead of marrying couples there is some push to also marry "tuples" (which is actually a real word used for other purposes, but the left is all about corruption, so no surprise there)
    A "tuple" is supposedly a marriage among 3 or more people, and they have a constitutional right blah blah blah usual leftist idiocy....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I just heard today that CA wants to create a new kind of marriage
    Instead of marrying couples there is some push to also marry "tuples" (which is actually a real word used for other purposes, but the left is all about corruption, so no surprise there)
    A "tuple" is supposedly a marriage among 3 or more people, and they have a constitutional right blah blah blah usual leftist idiocy....
    Pretty sure many Mormons in Utah would be in support of that.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    CD34B907-DA72-4CD7-A832-6A8A95B73895.jpeg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Personally, I do not want my tax dollars paying spousal benefits to a man who supposedly is the wife of another man.

In that case why should our tax dollars go to anyones spousal benefits?

Once the gov has our money, we’re pretty much screwed in having any say in how it’s spent.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK, they promised when Trump won, anyone think these leftist scumbags will keep their promise this time?

We can only hope.

Google Searches On ‘How To Move To Canada’ Spiked Following SCOTUS Ruling​

No, because the wind falls out of their sails when they discover Canada had laws regarding how someone can move there - including having a job in Canada or a sponsor. You know, the racist laws we shouldn't have because they oppress the poor immigrants who want to break our laws.

Top Bottom