Ca. "Pepper Sprsy" Cop Recieves $38,000 for his anxiety

stanjones

Aug 19, 2013
South Austin

stanjones

Aug 19, 2013
South Austin
not true. I posted two articles today that had to do with it...and close to 70 previous posts that have nothing to do with cops. You're right though, Im not a huge fan of cops who abuse their positions of power, it usually ends up poorly for the person on the receiving end.
So, do you have an opinion of this guy getting 'compensated" for what he had to "endure" after spraying peaceful protesters?

Last edited:

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
If you watch the video of the incident in its entirity, you see the context of them getting sprayed. It was another great media editorial job that even made it a story to begin with. I have no issue with him spraying those "protesters". I don't know enough details about his workers comp case to draw an opinion.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
Shee-it, I'd pay for the opportunity to pepper spray a bunch of lib-tards like that.....and then I'd taze them for good measure! That's why I turned down a job offer with the Vancouver Police Department decades ago since all we had back then were truncheons and revolvers I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got suspended for cracking some hippy's skull.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
The protesters went looking for confrontation. Got what they were looking for...confrontation. Then act shocked and appalled and play the victim card.
Sypathy meter remains on zero for them.

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
The cops were actually trying to leave and the protesters blocked them... yes, they deserved to get sprayed. I'm really scratching my head on this "workman's compensation" claim, tho. I'm gonna chalk that up to getting his internet monies for all the great memes he helped create :laughing:

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
The cops told them several times to move and let them pass...chalk it up in the "play stupid games win stupid prizes" category

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads