• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    UC Davis pepper spray police officer awarded $38,000 compensation | World news | theguardian.com

The good people of California are paying up to the cop who became an internet sensation after pepper spraying seated protesters in the face at close range.
    This poor guy was depressed and had anxiety after assaulting a bunch of people, awww.

Here are some good ones:

pepper tebow.jpg pepper washington.jpg pepper soccer.jpg pepper patriot.jpg pepper babies.jpg
    Military Camp

stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    not true. I posted two articles today that had to do with it...and close to 70 previous posts that have nothing to do with cops. You're right though, Im not a huge fan of cops who abuse their positions of power, it usually ends up poorly for the person on the receiving end.
    So, do you have an opinion of this guy getting 'compensated" for what he had to "endure" after spraying peaceful protesters?

Last edited:

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If you watch the video of the incident in its entirity, you see the context of them getting sprayed. It was another great media editorial job that even made it a story to begin with. I have no issue with him spraying those "protesters". I don't know enough details about his workers comp case to draw an opinion.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Shee-it, I'd pay for the opportunity to pepper spray a bunch of lib-tards like that.....and then I'd taze them for good measure! That's why I turned down a job offer with the Vancouver Police Department decades ago since all we had back then were truncheons and revolvers I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got suspended for cracking some hippy's skull.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The protesters went looking for confrontation. Got what they were looking for...confrontation. Then act shocked and appalled and play the victim card.
    Sypathy meter remains on zero for them.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The cops were actually trying to leave and the protesters blocked them... yes, they deserved to get sprayed. I'm really scratching my head on this "workman's compensation" claim, tho. I'm gonna chalk that up to getting his internet monies for all the great memes he helped create :laughing:

Top Bottom