• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I run them all day in my AR. Haven't had a problem with them yet (at least while I'm shooting ... gun seems to only like me).

Normally they're $4.99 per 20 (in store price last time I purchased) = $.25 per round.

$114.99 per 500 = $.23 per round. + $14.99 shipping = $129.98 per 500 = $.26 per round

$214.99 per 1000 = $.22 per round. + $18.95 shipping + $8.00 heavy surcharge = $241.94 per 1000 = $.24 per round.

While I believe they should honor the online price, it doesn't mean that they will. So, assuming they don't honor it, I would still just buy it while there because the cost per round is pretty much moot once you add the shipping into the equation. You also have it right then and there and don't have to deal with the hassle of waiting for it to be delivered. =)

PaknSiG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    Ft. Worth area
    I shot about 100 rounds last month in my AR with no problems. I bought mine when they had the NRA weekend and got it for $4.04/box, wish I had bought 1,000. That is as cheap or cheaper than reloading right now. I got it at the Ft. Worth store.

TM

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Cabelas has in store pick up, I don't know if that avoids the shipping fees, but you would for sure pay tax.

Texas Gun Owner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    North Dallas Forty
    I have been a Cabela's customer for a long time. They have honor online prices in the store for me on Camping items. I cannot imagine they wouldn't do the same for ammo. I would recommend going in and talking to them face to face. If they resist, push harder, be polite, but push ask for a manager. Their motto is 100% Satisfaction. They have never denied me a reasonable request.

Top Bottom