• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Good grief I've only been cooped up two days (with one short trip to the store a 1/2 mile away) and I've already got cabin fever. How in the heck did the pioneers do it stuck inside for weeks or months?

Detail cleaned several guns, caught up on my paper work and scanning/filing, and other such little projects. I'm not much for sitting down and watching TV during the day, save an occasional sports event. I'VE GOT TO GET OUT!

How are you all coping?
    Military Camp

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'm in Keller too.

I've been passing the time on the phone with Amex travel and AA for two days. That's consumed most of my time. Was heading to Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo but not any more!

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Was it the Donner Party? Can't recall, but that's how my kids are acting.

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Cabin fever?
    I don;t have cabin fever.
    Who gets cabin feevr anymor
    I don gt cbain feevr
    I jsut clamly sti my comptr and srch the nit fr usslss bitesx of imfinaton,

I scoff at cabin fever.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    My cabin has a fever, and the dogs won't go outside to poop! My wife's cats don't care, they know how to schnitt in a box.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Print this out and color it.... :)
    illustration1.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I went hunting yesterday evening and this morning. Drive was a bit edgey but I had livestock to check on anyway, so I hunted while I was there.
    Today we have been making deer sausage and it has taken up most of the day, I won't get the last batch off of the smoker until about midnight so I have been coping by staying busy with things I have wanted to do.
    I had ordered a new tool head for my Dillon 650 and it is stuck in DFW because of the ice and that was my plan originally to run a few batches of 38 and 357

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    I keep reading about these people that go nuts after the first year of retirement. That was my busiest year, now I just have no time... You boys best be getting your shit together otherwise you'll be dyeing early, the last few days have been time to goof off for once!!! Back on the road tomorrow as the ice is gone and I got stuff to do...

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I was hoping to be stripping and refurbishing a P.I.A.T. that was supposed to have arrived on Friday, but didn't show. Helped my wife put Christmas up inside the house. Yesterday we walked down to the tank just to get out of the house.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Loaded some more 300BLK. Testing some new loads after the thaw. I've been using the Vmax bullets but can't find them anywhere. I also just free floated that rifle and scoped it.

Nosler 125 gr green tip
    16.5-18gr of H110
    CCI400 primer
    2.125 OAL

I'll work out the right charge then start on the length. I'm not a reloading expert and I also don't have my own Chrono right now (have to borrow a buddy's) so it'll probably take a while to get it just right. It's fun working through all the variables though - like a science experiment for adults.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom