• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I've only bought one trigger kit from them for my 75B Omega. Installed it myself & it would seem to hang the hammer 1 out of 20-30 pulls even though your at full trigger pull. I called Cajun to let them know the issue I was having. They said the rollers can be various diameters & that's probably what was causing the issue. I just recently took it to a gunsmith buddy to tinker with it.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I've spent well over $1k with CGW over the years. They worked through a Canik for me (the original, all steel one), and have worked on my P09. Both came back running like tops.

I've also bought a lot of parts from them, and done upgrades to my blasters with them.

They are a top-notch service company, and I highly recommend them.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Yes you will not be disappointed. The owner loves tuned S&W wheel guns, so he thought can I do that to a semi-auto? Yes, yes he can.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    How's it? Has anyone ever used CGW for anything CZ?

I made the purchase of a Cajunized CZ P-01 Omega directly from them. They worked with me, listened to me, and made sound suggestions when needed. They sent me an almost perfect gun. And what issues I have with it, were not, and are not anything to do with the exceptional work they did on it.

Thank you, writing this out just gave me an idea!

RoundRockRed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Round Rock, TX.
    There is a down side that you should know about though... The gun is so nice now (and I have $$$ into it), I can't bring myself to leave it locked in my truck's console as intended. Instead I bought a cheap Ruger P89 for that duty. So yeah, there's that. More guns.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    There is a down side that you should know about though... The gun is so nice now (and I have $$$ into it), I can't bring myself to leave it locked in my truck's console as intended. Instead I bought a cheap Ruger P89 for that duty. So yeah, there's that. More guns.
    you shouldnt leave guns in your car in the first place

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Sometimes you really have no choice. It ain't preferred, but sometimes you have go places where you can't go armed. Personally, I try and avoid places that would have me diarmed, but yesterday was one of those days and places it was unavoidable.
    if a place doesnt have a sign in place that isn't compliant or shows no sign on the front door ill just carry anyway, what are they gonna do, rub my huevos to check if I carry a gat?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    if a place doesnt have a sign in place that isn't compliant or shows no sign on the front door ill just carry anyway, what are they gonna do, rub my huevos to check if I carry a gat?
    Not my place to tell you what to do, or not to do. You are going to have make those decisions on your own. Just as only I can make them for myself.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … I can't bring myself to leave it locked in my truck's console as intended...
    Don’t. Just don’t. #1 item stolen from vehicles in Texas is a firearm. #1 vehicle broken into in Texas is a truck.

If you think that little console vault or equivalent lockable steel liner can’t be defeated in less than 10 seconds, uTube is your friend.

Top Bottom