• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    They scan your ID into their system when you purchase ammo. Not every Walmart does it, but it is company policy.
    Oh yes, I guess I had to show him my ID, but he did not "scan it" into the computer. I thought that was just to verify you were old enough to buy ammo.
    DK Firearms

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Oh wow, sorry. I didn't realize only things about Texas could be posted in this section. I read the rules and didn't see anything that said it had to be about Texas.

I just thought it was an interesting and somewhat amusing topic.

So, is that really a rule that it has to be about Texas ?

No, But most of us don't give a rats ass about anything that happens in California.
    In the land of Liberal's, Tree Hugger's and Alphabet people, the only way to fix California is to kill everyone and start over.

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    No, But most of us don't give a rats ass about anything that happens in California.
    In the land of Liberal's, Tree Hugger's and Alphabet people, the only way to fix California is to kill everyone and start over.
    I don't really care much either except lots of those morons are moving this way. They will most likely bring lots of that crap with them.

As I said, I just found it to be something new and interesting. I bet this won't be the only state to pull that crap now that someone has done it. There are as many screwball libs per capita in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and no telling where else.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    mavs,

I get you haven't 'quite' caught on to how we do things 'heah'...said in my best Strother Martin voice.

You'll be given a short period of grace...after all, only the 'nuts in her purse' type handicapped drive the loathsome prie-us turd mobiles...yes dear, I secretly wanted a small 4 banger compact, but that was too much to wish for as a 'beta male'. Oh, if I only had 'pearls to clutch'....

Acting like a commiefornia ex telling us how it's done back they-ah won't wash...

Consider buying a V-8, gas guzzling, boat towing (loud) pickup, start dipping or chewing Red Man, or smoking cigars in mixed company (not caring if it pisses off the gay or women) and extolling the advantages of not being a commie...or turn in your 'man card' and start campaigning for 'trans-gender' rights...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They scan your ID into their system when you purchase ammo. Not every Walmart does it, but it is company policy.
    Unless things have changed, they input a birth date, nothing more. Some registers have the strip reader that actually works and so.e will use it. But all you have to provide is birth date. Just let them look at your ID and don't hand it to them. Problem solved.
    The next time they tell you it is company policy to scan your ID, tell them to show you a copy of the printed policy.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I don't really care much either except lots of those morons are moving this way. They will most likely bring lots of that crap with them.

As I said, I just found it to be something new and interesting. I bet this won't be the only state to pull that crap now that someone has done it. There are as many screwball libs per capita in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and no telling where else.
    Been to California. Been to Vermont. Been to Washington. Lots and lots of Tesla’s and Subarus In those states. In Houston I’m starting to see more and more Tesla’s and Subarus. Hope there’s no correlation there

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As I will never enter CA it means little to me. My concern is those moving from CA will try to bring their stupidity with them.
    Honestly, there is no legal way to prevent them from moving to Texas, but I'll go out of my way at every opportunity to make sure they know that they are not welcome here.

I have two younger brothers that live in California, one that grew up there his entire life. I haven't spoken to either of them in over ten years. When my mother passed away some years ago, any reason I might have had to enter that communist state disappeared at that moment.

Phuck Commiefornia!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Honestly, there is no legal way to prevent them from moving to Texas, but I'll go out of my way at every opportunity to make sure they know that they are not welcome here.

I have two younger brothers that live in California, one that grew up there his entire life. I haven't spoken to either of them in over ten years. When my mother passed away some years ago, any reason I might have had to enter that communist state disappeared at that moment.

Phuck Commiefornia!
    I have a sister who has spent most of her adult life in CA. My other sister is moving there from west Texas next month. As they are both liberals it a good place for them to stay.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    It's so bad that many maufactuers have pulled the plug from even selling to California. But the residents thought no we're to viable they'll go broke. Guess not more have joined that list.
    They try to cross borders to buy in Other states but when asked for ID they get the big Sorry Charlie! Some states will sell them a bit of ammo but it's not quite that easy. It's a Loser state that has more than crippled itself.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's so bad that many maufactuers have pulled the plug from even selling to California. But the residents thought no we're to viable they'll go broke. Guess not more have joined that list.
    They try to cross borders to buy in Other states but when asked for ID they get the big Sorry Charlie! Some states will sell them a bit of ammo but it's not quite that easy. It's a Loser state that has more than crippled itself.

They’ll still sell “to” California, just not the residents of the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom