• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spencerk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    San Antonio
    Welcome. We’re doing a local lunch/range day, come on out, even if it is a far piece from Pipe Creek.

SA area Meet & Greet 7/15/18
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=16014&share_tid=86671&url=https://www.texasguntalk.com/index.php?threads/SA-area-Meet-&-Greet-7-15-18.86671/&share_type=t

I’d focus on becoming Texan rather than staying a CA refugee, especially in a small town.

Lol I already feel like a Texan. Discovered the magic of whataburger and even had some close encounters with some massive water moccasins on the Medina river.

I actually saved my brothers ass the other day. He almost stepped on one that was actually slithering towards us on a tiny river bank.

That LYNX12 is really good anti venom. Lol

That snake had no fear of us. It was kind of startling. Most snakes leave the second they notice us.

I’m loving it here. So far, Texas seems like my utopia.
    ARJ Defense ad

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Moccasins and copperheads are the aggressive snakes here. Most others try to avoid people.

Spencerk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    San Antonio
    Moccasins and copperheads are the aggressive snakes here. Most others try to avoid people.
    Well my brother and I fish an area of the Medina river on private land that is infested with them. Haven’t seen a copperhead yet but I have seen oogles of water moccasins.

Spencerk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    San Antonio
    Kill 'em all!
    B0D72EFB-E027-4C60-B5C1-68D4A6FEFED2.jpeg

This is the one that nearly got my brother. I almost had to put him in the river to get him away and get in front of him to shoot the snake

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    When I moved here from CA, I had 3 handguns, a shotgun, no rifles and a gun safe with plenty of room.

Now I have a gun safe that literally won’t hold everything LOL

You’re gonna fit right in, methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spencerk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    San Antonio
    When I moved here from CA, I had 3 handguns, a shotgun, no rifles and a gun safe with plenty of room.

Now I have a gun safe that literally won’t hold everything LOL

You’re gonna fit right in, methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yessir. I already bought an FNS 9, a LYNX 12 type 56 ak shotgun, and I have an OD green Kel-Tec PMrR 30 on layaway.

I’m also eyeing a couple of AK’s and an ar15 at the same shop lol. My local pawn shop has some really good deals and is willing to work on prices.

I’m probably going to have to buy a mobile home just for my guns after a few years here lol

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yessir. I already bought an FNS 9, a LYNX 12 type 56 ak shotgun, and I have an OD green Kel-Tec PMrR 30 on layaway.

I’m also eyeing a couple of AK’s and an ar15 at the same shop lol. My local pawn shop has some really good deals and is willing to work on prices.

I’m probably going to have to buy a mobile home just for my guns after a few years here lol
    Seems you are fitting in quite well.

Top Bottom