Patriot Mobile

California sues Trump administration over addition of citizenship question to census

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    my understanding is that it was previously a question and obama removed it. My question is if he can remove it why cant trump put it back? Affirmative action? Non citizens should not get benefits or be counted to get reps and take them away from real citizens. IF anything they should be counted as 3/5th of a man. Our founders would never intend this crap, but they also would not intend an invasion. Maybe if congress in reconstruction was not so intent on punishing the south instead of thinking of laws they make and clarify that the birthright citizenship was meant for former slaves NOT a way for people to bleed us dry.
    Guns International

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hey, all you Texans are showing your prejudice.
    Now, just don't build that wall around Cali before I can escape, please. although I was born up in Northern Cali, this is no longer my state- not any longer than necessary, anyway. The state government is now composed of lawless, lying lunatics, all racing to create a asylum of insanity and lawlessness. Getting so, well, I could go on and on..... But several friends have already sought safety in Texas. Right now I'm thinking of Idaho or Arizona as a refuge, but I'm not ruling out Texas, either. Someplace, where there's only two choices for a bathroom!

Old Buffalohunter,

I once was stationed in LA County & resided in Rancho Palos Verdes. = As soon as we could, we escaped back to south Louisiana & then to Ft Lee.
    (After CA, even "Camp Swampy" & Leesville looked good to us.)

BEST WISHES on your escape from "Duh Pepulz Republik of Kalifornication".

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    california should show anyone with half a brain what liberalism and multiculturalism can do.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Old Buffalohunter,

I once was stationed in LA County & resided in Rancho Palos Verdes. = As soon as we could, we escaped back to south Louisiana & then to Ft Lee.
    (After CA, even "Camp Swampy" & Leesville looked good to us.)

BEST WISHES on your escape from "Duh Pepulz Republik of Kalifornication".

yours, satx

Holy shit we lived in Rolling Hills before moving to Dallas.

What a small world

It’s funny how the libs cling to shaky evidence of pro-Trump “Russian Collusion”.

But allowing illegal immigrants - sovereign citizens of another country - to vote for a progressive agenda is perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Immigration without assimilation is an invasion.
    That's almost a perfect way to say it.

I'm willing to cut immigrants a big break, even, and define second-generation assimilation as adequate. There have been plenty of immigrants who were too old or set in their ways to ever truly assimilate. But even if they don't try, I'm OK with that as long as their goal is that their kids become Americans.

Non-assimilated, first-generation immigrants don't bother me as long as they are law-abiding. Non-assimilated, first-generation immigrants who explicitly intend that their progeny will never assimilate, never become truly American, bother the bloody hell out of me.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That's almost a perfect way to say it.

Thanks, Ben. If I recall correctly, Thomas P. M. Barnett used that phrase in a talk he gave a few years ago on the strategic impact of immigration.

Obviously there’s a lot more to it, but this particular phrase captures a significant amount of thought.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Immigration without assimilation is an invasion.

Whether your a CA resident moving to Texas or a foreign national coming to America.

When a person makes a voluntary choice to move, they make a choice to assimilate or invade.

I agree, but most democrats call it a voter drive. They are just licking their chops about the population of Texas becoming more latino because of the votes. They don't realize many latinos in Texas view themselves as TEXANS!!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    phoenix,

EXACTLY.

My adult/much-loved/adopted daughter, who is "of mixed race", i.e., "mestizo", is a PROUD/Naturalized "TEX-ANNE" & if anything is more politically conservative than I am.
    (She can say "wetback" flatter than most any native-born who I know & has "ZERO patience with" the whining of law-breakers of every sort. - I've never asked her but I suspect that is why she applied to work for TX DPS.)

yours, tex

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    phoenix,

EXACTLY.

My adult/much-loved/adopted daughter, who is "of mixed race", i.e., "mestizo", is a PROUD/Naturalized "TEX-ANNE" & if anything is more politically conservative than I am.
    (She can say "wetback" flatter than most any native-born who I know & has "ZERO patience with" the whining of law-breakers of every sort. - I've never asked her but I suspect that is why she applied to work for TX DPS.)

yours, tex

I once told a friend that I bet conservatives would be ok if we let all the illegals in Texas stay and deported the ones from the rest of the country. He is latino from Texas and took about 5 minutes to stop laughing then said "I could just see you presenting that idea to harry reid"

Top Bottom