California Supreme Court says bullet-stamping law stands, even if it's impossible to do!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    "The court ruled unanimously that gun rights groups could not overturn the requirement by arguing it was impossible to comply with the law that supporters touted as a first in the nation. The groups argued that the technology did not exist, and a law could not mandate something that was not possible."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...gh-court-tosses-suit-over-bullet-stamping-law
    This is what happens when PC and politics start to drive the courts system and as a result the courts start making law rather than judging legality. As Ca goes so goes the nation that has always been the case. We are on the verge of losing the Authority of the Federal Executive branch of the govt. We have seen Trump stopped time and time again by a low level Federal judge that believes HIS person take on immigration should be the law rather than what the Constitution says and it takes SCOTUS to over rule.

The way to fix this is to use the way the system is set up. All Federal judges operate inside of districts with the exception of SCOTUS which rules nationwide. So some 2-bit judge in Seattle cannot rule upon what the POTUS does in the ME, its WHY they Geographic districts.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Why President Trump pays any attention to two-bit judges and their silly spouting is beyond me.

I would wish he'd simply ignore their foolishness.

There's not a thing they could do if he brushed them off.

He's the Commander-In-Chief - not them!

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    What stops a criminal from filing it off?
    I don't you have a good grasp of this. When a law is passed then EVERYBODY obeys it, which is the reason we have no crime, just that easy, pass a low everything is fine. Take the shooting up in Maryland a couple of days ago that took place in the newsroom. IF there had only been a law that state No one can shoot any in Maryland in a Newspaper news room. BINGO would never happen. Just a question of passing the laws..

Top Bottom