• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rem1138

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2018
    Dallas
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and say hi.

Recently arrived in the DFW area for work. And finally got out of California! Though I was fairly active on CalGuns and tried to make the best of the situation when I lived out there.

Question for all the Texans out there with C&R licenses: How painless/convenient is the process for you guys out here? In California, my C&R was basically useless, but once I get my address updated, I'd be looking forward to making better use of it.
    Hurley's Gold

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I have had and renewed my FFL03 for years. Just as good to me as FFL01 except for the 50 year thing. MOST of my collection is over 50 so it works out well.

Good thing about the FFL03 is when I quit, I just shred/burn my bound book records. ATF gets no info.

bob

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    hey. what was your name on calguns? been awhile since I've been on there

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and say hi.

Recently arrived in the DFW area for work. And finally got out of California! Though I was fairly active on CalGuns and tried to make the best of the situation when I lived out there.

Question for all the Texans out there with C&R licenses: How painless/convenient is the process for you guys out here? In California, my C&R was basically useless, but once I get my address updated, I'd be looking forward to making better use of it.
    I use my C&R with very little trouble. But, I collect mostly WW II 1943 stuff. I think that is over 50 years ago. I do shoot most of them to keep them limber, but have other stuff for recreational shooting. C&R works.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Texas adds NO restrictions. You will be happy.

Top Bottom