• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sixlites

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Hello to all. I saw the post on TFL and I registered here. I hope it's alright with everyone. I can say you won't find the typical California attitude with me.
    ARJ Defense ad

Sixlites

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Thanks for the neck tie party! One thing you can count on is Texas humor. It is humor right? Boys???:eek:

I'm waitin for California to break off and float around and re-attach itself to the East coast. Save me the trouble of packin up :D

Thanks for the welcome!

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for the neck tie party! One thing you can count on is Texas humor. It is humor right? Boys???:eek:

I'm waitin for California to break off and float around and re-attach itself to the East coast. Save me the trouble of packin up :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the board.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    www.har.com

Use the above site to look for a home around Houston and I will take you shooting.

California is so beautiful it amazes me how it could have such restricitve laws.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    California is so beautiful it amazes me how it could have such restricitve laws.

It's the growing trend of hypocracy in titles. Liberals seek to control everything, and conservatives seek to spend everything.

From all the pictures I've seen of California it looks like a really awesome place to live. The property values seem to support that as well though :(

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here! I'm a fellow Californian. I was born in San Jose but my Parents and I moved down to Texas immediately after I was born, which is darn lucky considering I LOVE Texas and hate all of the liberal crap that goes on in California. I'll say this much though, there are plenty of places in California I still love. It's been a few years since I've been out there, though we used to take family trips out there to visit family at least once a year. Regardless of the politics, there are some nice places out there.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome to the forum. Spent a little time in San Diego (hubby is Navy) and then, the long arm of the gun laws frustrated me more than once. It's a gorgeous place though. Oh, but the NoCal areas, I mean way up north areas. some small places and people was uhh, Children-of-the-Corn-esk

Sixlites

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    The Beautiful U.S.of A.

It is beautiful here as are all states on our union. California has some very restrictive laws that irk and challenge quite a number of it's residents. It is still beautiful though.

As always, it's a state by state battle to preserve our freedom and our rights. Some states are more advanced than others in that protection and conversely, some more advanced in their suppression.

Is it just me or are the scissors missing from the text tool bar?

Sixlites

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Welcome to the forum. Spent a little time in San Diego (hubby is Navy) and then, the long arm of the gun laws frustrated me more than once. It's a gorgeous place though. Oh, but the NoCal areas, I mean way up north areas. some small places and people was uhh, Children-of-the-Corn-esk

I got you Shorts.....;) We've been looking at Oregon for the same reasons. I've been here 51 years now. It is sad to say the least how vexing and restrictive things are here as relates to our personal liberty.

HK... I'm near San Jose myself. Los Gatos actually. Glad to meet ya!

Thanks for the welcome from others also! I'm happy to meet all of you.

Top Bottom