• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Question: I submitted on the 16th and got the the eforms.notification email but not the payment confirmation. Should I be worried, or does that come when it's approved?
    Go into your eforms login and open the saved version of your form. On the 'certify' tab, you should see both of the "Sign & Submit" and "Pay" buttons grayed out and at the bottom it should say something like "Your application has been SUBMITTED for processing.". Also, if you click the "View Form" button at the top while you are in your form, it will bring up a PDF version of the completed form that should have a big "SUBMITTED" watermark across the front.

And as Mreed911 points out, you cannot actually click the "Sign & Submit" button until you've paid, so it would seem that you've done it correctly. Perhaps the payment email went to your junk email or something?

Hope this helps. :)
    DK Firearms

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    If it isn't in your "submitted"/"in progress" tab, you either haven't finished it or the form has errored and your going to have to start over. I had the problem where I paid, hit submit, then it went weird... It was listed in drafts but I couldn't hit submit, so it was like stuck in limbo. still waiting on that refund...

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Go into your eforms login and open the saved version of your form. On the 'certify' tab, you should see both of the "Sign & Submit" and "Pay" buttons grayed out and at the bottom it should say something like "Your application has been SUBMITTED for processing.". Also, if you click the "View Form" button at the top while you are in your form, it will bring up a PDF version of the completed form that should have a big "SUBMITTED" watermark across the front.

And as Mreed911 points out, you cannot actually click the "Sign & Submit" button until you've paid, so it would seem that you've done it correctly. Perhaps the payment email went to your junk email or something?

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, this it does. I can see both the PDF/"Submitted" notation and that Sign & Submit and Pay are grayed out. Double-checked my gmail - no payment receipt. I ought to go check the credit card statement.

Edit to add: I do see the $200 Form 1 charge on the card I used. Great! Now I don't have to call to ask about my eForm! Based on current experience I should see results shortly after 4/16/14.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom