• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Buddy of mine in San Diego is selling his 4runner on Craigslist. I think he's showing it to someone tomorrow.

Anyhow, I was hoping a few hundred of y'all could troll the shit out of him. He's already expected it from me, so the next best thing would be to get everyone in the world, EXCEPT me, to troll him.

Enjoy!

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2010-toyota-4runner-4x4/6758382897.html

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Military Camp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ok.

I just tried. I was gonna ask for a picture of the gas tank. Pressing reply leads to a pop up message of Error, try again later. So either it's messed up or somehow it's blocked.

Well dang. I was gonna have this guy crawling on ground underneath it to get pictures.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I expect he’ll naturally run into enough “trolls” by virtue of trying to sell it on Craigslist. There are an awfully lot of “buyers” looking to be gifted a clean, good working automobile!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If he bites. Ill have him back crawling all underneath the MF'er. Next up is a transmission leak. Ill need pictures.

Lolololol Lolololol Lolololol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm tempted to cut and paste something from 4Chan about personal armies...but I'll be nice. :)

Oh Lord, don't do that. The guy will get shipments of concrete and pizza. Plus a subscription to Black Hair dos and Better homes and gardens. To include a dozen others that for sure. He'll never read.

Then get doxxed to a level that people overseas will know the guy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We have a bite.

"Never any issues, but I’d recommend you have a mechanic inspect any car you buy if you’re worried about issues"

My reply,

"All I need is a picture. I'm an certified mechanic. I can see what's up with a few pictures. All I need is pictures of the gas tank and gas tank area."

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    just so everyone knows, this guy has a great sense of humor. I have a ford lightning group in on it and some of my more deviant neighbors... he hasn't called me out yet which probably means he's plotting a payback

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    he's out of town right now. he lives in a part of town called north park.

maybe say if it's the one you've seen in North Park, cash in hand, blah blah need pics asap

Sent from my SIG Sauer

This will be cruel but if he has a wife or girlfriend at home with the vehicle. Ill get her to get under it.

Other then that. If he's not there. I can't troll him directly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    just so everyone knows, this guy has a great sense of humor. I have a ford lightning group in on it and some of my more deviant neighbors... he hasn't called me out yet which probably means he's plotting a payback

Sent from my SIG Sauer

I'm sure. Lolololol.

Friendly fun and I'm down with it. No hateful nothing. Fun.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    upload_2018-12-6_17-34-1.jpeg

Top Bottom